Oncothyreon believes the following financial guidance to be correct as of the date provided. The Company is providing this guidance as a convenience to investors and assumes no obligation to update it.
For 2008, Oncothyreon expects expenses to increase over 2007 as a
result of increased manufacturing and process development activities for
Stimuvax(R) and more advanced clinical development activity for the
Company's small molecule drugs. The Company expects these expenses to be
partially offset by increased revenue related to the purchase of Stimuvax
clinical supplies by Merck KGaA. As a result, Oncothyreon anticipates that
operating cash requirements for 2008 will be between $17 million and $19
million. The Company estimates that it currently has sufficient cash
resources to last into the second quarter of 2009.
Key achievements for Oncothyreon in 2007 included:
- Initiating a Phase 2 trial of PX-12 in patients with advanced
- Initiating the START trial, a Phase 3 trial of Stimuvax in patients
with Stage III non-small cell lung cancer, in partnership with
- Successfully manufacturing Stimuvax vaccine and placebo for the START
- Filing an IND and initiating a Phase 1 trial of PX-478 in patients
with advanced solid tumors or lymphomas.
- Signing amended and restated collaboration and supply agreements with
Merck KGaA for Stimuvax, providing for new, near-term milestones, the
first of which was received
|SOURCE Oncothyreon Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved