CAMBRIDGE, England, June 14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Executives from Senexis Limited (Cambridge,UK) signed an agreement with O2h (Ahmedabad, India) under which O2h will provide Senexis with chemistry services to support a patent filing on a novel chemical series that have shown potential in pre-clinical models, as disease modifying treatments for Alzheimer's Disease.
Dr. Mark Treherne, CEO of Senexis said that he appreciated O2h's continual support over the last 4 years in being a reliable chemistry partner, providing flexible multi-FTE chemistry support to the company.
Dr David Scopes, CSO at Senexis said "We have had a long collaboration with O2h and are happy that it is supporting us to further our programs into the important stage of patent applications. Senexis is again leveraging O2h's expertise on the synthetic chemistry methodology underpinning our lead compounds."
Sunil Shah, CEO, O2h "We have an incredibly good relationship and I was very happy learn about the positive Senexis data from their pre-clinical studies which allowed the Wellcome Trust to continue supporting this programme."
About Oxygen Healthcare Ltd
O2h is a 5 year old discovery services company co-located in Cambridge,
UK and Ahmedabad, India. The Indian operations provide a high level of
chemistry expertise while UK office provides project management support.
Current clients of O2h include several top 20 pharmaceutical and
biotechnology companies in the US, Europe and Japan<
SOURCE Oxygen Healthcare Ltd (O2h)
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Regado Biosciences, Inc. Continues to Expand Its Patent Portfolio By Announcing Issuance of a New Patent for Its Product Candidates, the REG1 and REG2 Anticoagulation Systems
2. NEVO(TM) Sirolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent Continues to Demonstrate Excellent Safety and Efficacy Outcomes in New Twelve-Month Data
3. Dehaier Medical Systems Continues Product Line Expansion. Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement with HEYER Medical for Respiratory Products in China
4. US Oncology Continues to Set the Standard as a VAWD(CM) Accredited Wholesale Distributor
5. Igen Networks Corp continues to build a world class advisory board
6. Indiana Continues to Make Its Mark as a Leading Life Sciences Center
7. Astrogenetix Continues MRSA Vaccine Development Onboard Endeavor
8. The MedZilla Report for January 2010 - Health Care Closes 2009 Strong, But Pharma Continues Shedding Jobs
9. TechCFO Continues Research Triangle Park Expansion; Garrison Named New Partner
10. Arena Pharmaceuticals Announces Merck Discontinues Development of Investigational Niacin Receptor Agonist Program for Atherosclerosis
11. Health Robotics Continues its Global Expansion With December 09 ASHPs Launch of Joint Venture in Canada