Waldorf=Astoria Hotel New York City 5:30-7:30 p.m. (ET)
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NuVasive, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUVA), a medical device company focused on developing products for minimally disruptive surgical treatments for the spine, announced today that it will host an investor reception for institutional investors and analysts at the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in New York City on Tuesday, September 11, 2007, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ET.
The reception will be hosted by NuVasive and includes presentations by senior management and top academic and private leading physicians from New York, Washington, DC and Texas. The physicians will participate in an interactive surgeon panel presentation covering key clinical updates, including an update from a surgeon participating in the NeoDisc clinical trial, as well as physician experience with XLIF(R) and new products launched during the first half of 2007 (SpheRx(R) II, XLP(TM) Lateral Plate and Formagraft(R)). Senior management and guest physicians will also participate in a question and answer session.
NuVasive senior management at the reception will include:
* Alex Lukianov, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
* Keith Valentine, President and Chief Operating Officer
* Kevin O'Boyle, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
* Pat Miles, Executive Vice President of Marketing and Development
* Jeff Rydin, Senior Vice President, U.S. Sales
* Jason Hannon, Senior Vice President and General Counsel
Participants in the physician panel will include:
* Andrew Cappuccino, MD, Director Buffalo Spine Surgery and Assistant
Clinical Professor at SUNY, Buffalo, NY
* Randall Dryer, MD, Attending Orthopedic Surgeon, Central Texas Spine
Institute, Austin, TX
* Eric Elowitz, MD, Attending Neurosurgeon at St. Luke's-Roosevelt and
Beth Israel Hospitals and Assistant Professor of Neurological
|SOURCE NuVasive, Inc.|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved