ALBANY, New York, September 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Twease.org - New Report Added in Pharmaceutical Reports Database Innovations in Drug Delivery - Broad-based Proprietary Technology Platforms to Address Delivery Efficiency and Improve Patient Compliance
The report provides an overview of the most exciting innovations in drug delivery technologies in major therapeutic areas oncology, vaccines, diabetes, rheumatology and respiratory diseases. Each chapter highlights emerging companies with technologies that have the potential to transform drug delivery in that specific therapeutic area. The report also explores the current environment in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry, and examines drivers and challenges for the use of innovative drug delivery technologies.
To Browse Full Toc Visit: http://www.twease.org/report/innovations-in-drug-delivery-broad-based-proprietary-technology-platforms-to-address-delivery-efficiency-and-improve-patient-compliance.htm
Drug delivery technologies provide commercial opportunities for pharmaceutical companies by improving the chances of success for a drug development project. They enable the formulation of a promising molecule that might have poor solubility or require selective delivery to a particular tissue, such as the brain. Similarly, drug delivery technologies may enable companies to differentiate products within crowded therapeutic areas, facilitate life cycle management for existing drugs, and reposition existing drugs proprietary or generic in new indications where the needs of the patient population are different or, again, where more targeted delivery is required. Products that are reformulated with novel drug delivery systems do not meet the traditional criteria for innovative products in other words, products that include new active moieties. Nevertheless, GBI Researchs analysis shows that the commercial success of existing products that rely on innovative drug delivery technologies is clear, and these products make significant positive changes for patients.
- Detailed analysis of the reasons for the industry to look closely at drug delivery technologies.
- Exploration of the environment in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry that is driving companies to invest in drug delivery.
- Insight into collaborations between the largest pharmaceutical companies and smaller companies with innovative drug delivery technologies.
- Detailed insight into innovation in drug delivery in key therapeutic areas: oncology, vaccines, diabetes, rheumatology and respiratory diseases.
- Case studies of leading companies, their technologies and clinical data emerging from important drug development programs.
Accelerating Drugs to Market - Despite Challenges, Adaptive Clinical Trials Reduce Drug Development Costs and Time to Market
Innovations in Drug Delivery
Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Taiwan
China Synthesis Polypeptide Drug Industry
Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement - Adoption of Health Technology Assessments (HTA) Optimizes Drug Pricing and Accelerates Reimbursement Decision-Making
7TM Pharma A/S - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review
Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia) - Pipeline Review
Gouty Arthritis (Gout) - Pipeline Review
Reasons to buy
- Identify leading drug delivery companies.
- Learn about mergers, acquisitions and collaborations in drug delivery.
- Develop strategies and priorities for investing in drug delivery technologies.
- Understand the most important technologies and companies involved in developing new drug delivery technologies in key therapeutic areas.
- Explore the needs of patients in each therapeutic area and the ways in which drug delivery technologies can be used to meet these within drug development pipelines.
Twease.org is the number one stop for all the latest reports, news and industry information related to pharmaceutical domain. Our database represents a collection which is updated on a daily basis and consists of all major pharmaceutical market research publishers.
Contact Related biology technology :1
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Buy SWOT: http://www.wpt9.com/
. Medzilla.com Special Report: Unemployed Can Breathe a Little Freer After Supreme Court's Affordable Care Act Ruling2
. Antares Vision and Xyntek Inc. Announce Strategic Partnership for E-pedigree and Serialization Turn-Key Solution Delivery3
. BioDelivery Sciences Provides Business Review and Update in Conjunction with Filing of its Second Quarter 2012 Financials4
. Published Findings In Human Gene Therapy Methods Journal Demonstrate Cardiums New Catheter-Based Method Significantly Boosts Gene Delivery To The Heart5
. Oramed Pharmaceuticals Granted 2nd Patent in New Zealand; 3rd Patent for Core Technology on Oral Delivery of Proteins6
. Nanotechnology for Drug Delivery: Global Market for Nanocrystals7
. BioRestorative Therapies Announces Next Generation of Stem Cell Disc Delivery Device8
. McLean Report on nanotechnology that may enhance medication delivery and improve MRI performance9
. New Data Shows GeNO LLC Nitric Oxide Delivery System Provided Nitric Oxide With Low Levels of Nitrogen Dioxide for Heart Transplant Patient Evaluation10
. Floridas Leading Fertility Center Announces Successful Baby Delivery via Egg Freezing11
. First successful human results achieved: Implantable wireless microchip drug delivery device