LUND, Sweden, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, a leading mitochondrial medicine company announces that Anna Malm Bernsten and Boel Flodgren have been elected to the Company's Board. Both have exceptional track records and leadership experience and are expected to make a significant contribution to NeuroVive.
Anna Malm Bernsten has more than 25 years of international marketing and sales experience in the healthcare industry. She was until recently Chief Marketing Officer at GE Healthcare Life Sciences, where she established a marketing leadership team, developing branding and communication strategies for the company's key brands. Anna also gained global sales experience as Vice President Global Sales at Aerocrine AB and developed her leadership skills as Chief Executive Officer at Carmeda AB. Anna is currently on the board of a number of companies including Nolato AB, CellaVision AB, Medivir AB and Fagerhult AB and she was previously on the board of Biophausia AB. Anna has an MSc in Chemical Engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.
Boel Flodgren is a Senior Professor of Business Law at the School of Economics and Management at Lund University. She brings to NeuroVive a wealth of academic knowledge in law and regulatory issues. She was the President of Lund University for ten years and has been awarded honorary doctorate degrees from HANKEN (The Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration), Helsinki, Finland, from McGill University, Montreal, Canada and from the University of Oslo, Norway. Her research focuses on Contract Law and International Trade Law. Boel has served on the Boards of the Universities of Lund, Copenhagen'/>"/>
SOURCE NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Cellular Biomedicine Group Appoints Dr. Jianping Dai to the Board of Directors
2. PCI Appoints John Davis, PE, to Board
3. California Healthcare Institute Appoints Vice President-State Government Affairs
4. Clinical Immunology Society Appoints Vincent Bonagura, MD as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Clinical Immunology
5. Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products Appoints a New England Territorial Manager and Production Supervisor
6. Creabilis Appoints Catherine Moukheibir to its Board of Directors
7. Verenium Appoints Holger Liepmann To Its Board Of Directors
8. Inflamax Research Appoints Dr. Anne Marie Salapatek President & Chief Scientific Officer
9. Kemwell Appoints Dr. Ninad Deshpanday to Head Global R&D
10. Avantium Appoints Jonathan Wolfson to its Supervisory Board
11. Sutro Biopharma Appoints Edward C. Albini as Chief Financial Officer