ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CUR) announced that President and CEO Richard Garr will present at the 15th annual Rodman & Renshaw Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 10, at 11:40 a.m. EST, in Room 7.03, 7th Floor, of the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City. Garr will provide an overview of the company's upcoming NSI-566 cell therapy clinical trials, including ALS Phase II, ischemic stroke Phase I/II, and chronic and acute spinal cord injury Phase I. He will also provide an update on the novel neurogenic small molecule drug, NSI-189, Phase Ib clinical trial in major depressive disorder. To view the live webcast, visit Neuralstem's Investor Center at www.neuralstem.com, or: http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq23/CUR.
The 15th annual Rodman & Renshaw Healthcare Conference is being held at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City, September 8-10. For more information, see: http://www.meetmax.com/sched/event_20174/~public/conference_home.html?event_id=20174
Neuralstem's patented technology enables the ability to produce neural stem cells of the human brain and spinal cord in commercial quantities, and the ability to control the differentiation of these cells constitutively into mature, physiologically relevant human neurons and glia. Neuralstem completed an FDA-approved Phase I safety clinical trial for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as Lou Gehrig's<
SOURCE Neuralstem, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Neuralstem ALS Stem Cell Trial Featured on Fox Atlanta
2. Neuralstem President and CEO to Update Ongoing ALS and NSI-189/Major Depressive Disorder Trials at 2012 Biotech Showcase
3. Neuralstem President and CEO to Present at BIO CEO & Investor Conference 2012
4. Neuralstem Announces Closing of $5.2-Million Registered Direct Offering
5. Fourteenth Patient Dosed in Neuralstem ALS Stem Cell Trial
6. Neuralstem CEO to Present at the World Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine Congress in London
7. Neuralstem Receives Notice Of Issuance For Patent Covering Human Neural Cell Transplantation For Neurodegenerative Conditions
8. Neuralstem President And CEO To Present At The 2012 Rodman & Renshaw Annual Healthcare Conference
9. Neuralstem Cells Induce Significant Functional Improvement In Permanent Rat Spinal Cord Injury, Cell Study Reports
10. Neuralstem Announces 2012 Financial Results, Provides Clinical Trials Update
11. Neuralstem Reports First Quarter Financial Results And Provides Business And Clinical Update