Netech Corporation, innovative leader in the manufacture of precision biomedical and industrial test instruments, announces the release of its new Infusion Pump Analyzer, IPA 2000. Utilizing Netech’s patent pending technology; accurate flow rate, volume, and occlusion pressure of any infusion pump can be measured faster than ever before. IPA 2000 is compact and lightweight. This portable device quickly evaluates the operation of infusion devices with both steady and non-steady flow patterns.
Farmingdale, NY (PRWEB) November 18, 2009 -- IPA 2000 is easy to use and unlike other analyzers in the market, eliminates the need for an elaborate setup. All test results are stored into the internal memory and can be printed or downloaded to a PC through a built-in serial port.
· The main features of the IPA 2000 are:
· Quick and accurate measurements of flow rate, volume, occlusion pressure and back pressure
· Compatible with all types of Infusion pumps
· Large graphics display with backlight settings
· Full alpha numeric key pad for data entry
· Compact, light weight and portable
· No elaborate setup, unlike other analyzers in the market
· Easy to operate with its interactive Menu structure.
· Capable of storing 15000 test results in the internal memory
· Real time clock
· Serial port for saving test results to a PC
· Built with clamp for IV pole
For more information:
Contact: Neeraj Pilly, Phone: 631-531-0100 Ext: 12, E-mail: npilly(at)netech.org
Netech Corporation is an innovative leader in the design and manufacture of biomedical and industrial test equipment. Founded in 1987, the company manufactures a full line of affordable biomedical test instruments such as digital pressure/vacuum meters and gauges, tachometers, patient simulators, electrical safety analyzers, defibrillator analyzers, cardiac output simulators, EEG simulators, pulse oximeter testers, and NIBP simulators. Please visit us on the Internet at www.Netech.org or http://www.NetechCorp.us.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/11/prweb3216474.htm.
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved