2008 Gala Awards Honor Region's Top Innovators
SOMERSET, N.J., Nov. 21 /PRNewswire/ --The New Jersey Technology Council celebrated the power technology, networking and membership at the 2008 NJTC Gala Awards yesterday at The Palace at Somerset Park. The technology organization awarded "Best of the Year" trophies to companies and individuals who, according to NJTC President Maxine Ballen, are the "backbone of New Jersey's economy."
PSEG won the top prize of the evening, the "Master Technology Award." Private Company of the Year was Ikaria and Public Company of the Year was L-3 Communications.
This year, for the first time ever, the NJTC recognized a new category of winner: "Companies to Watch." Representatives from winning companies AlwaysReady Inc., Angel Medical Systems, Roundbox and Switch2Health proudly accepted plaques. LiveLook was also a winner in this category.
The NJTC is the region's premier trade organization dedicated to supporting the technology sectors of New Jersey with networking, financing and educational events. Visit www.njtc.org for more information and photos of the spectacular 2008 NJTC Gala Awards.
This annual Gala event recognizes the "Best in Technology" companies as well as educational and technology support leaders and has often been called the "Academy Awards" for New Jersey's technology community. The gala honors companies and individuals in many categories - including a "suspense" award for Growth Company of the Year which went to Advanced Health Media, LLC
More than 550 of the "who's who" of the region's technology community attended the black-tie gala. In addition to recognizing the outstanding winning companies in myriad technology sectors, including software, life sciences, communications, electronics, the NJTC honored the
SOURCE New Jersey Technology Council
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. MedImmune Celebrates Opening of New Pilot Lab at Gaithersburg Headquarters
2. Aware Celebrates Fifteen Years of Innovation and Leadership in the Biometrics Industry
3. Baxter Kidney Patient Education Program Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
4. Clinimetrics Celebrates 20th Anniversary in Contract Research Business
5. Guava Technologies Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
6. New Enterprise Forum Celebrates 22nd Anniversary, Presents Annual Entrepreneur Awards to Randal Charlton & Others
7. Winnick Family Clinical Research Center Celebrates 6th Anniversary
8. Edwards Lifesciences Celebrates 50 Years of Life-Saving Innovations
9. Excalibur Celebrates PIramed Sale With Substantial Cash Return to Investors
10. Edwards Lifesciences Celebrates One Million Heart Valve Patients and More at AATS 2008
11. Leading Lobbying Firm Celebrates Growth and New Name: Troutman Sanders Strategies