About Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of first-in-class and best-in-class pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Lilly provides answers - through medicines and information - for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements about the potential of the investigational compound prasugrel (CS-747, LY640315) and reflects Daiichi Sankyo's and Lilly's current beliefs. However, as with any pharmaceutical compound under development, there are substantial risks and uncertainties in the process of development and regulatory review. There is no guarantee that the compound will receive anticipated regulatory approvals, that the regulatory approvals will be for the indication(s) anticipated by the companies, or that later studies and patient experience will be consistent with study findings to date. There is also no guarantee that the compound will prove to be commercially successful. For further discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties, see Lilly's filing with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and Daiichi Sankyo's filings with the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Daiichi Sankyo and Lilly undertake no duty to update forward-looking statements.
Plavix(R) and Iscover(R) are registered trademarks of sanofi-aventis.
SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Agendia to Present Multiple Predictive and Prognostic Studies on Breast and Colorectal Cancers at ASCO Annual Meeting
2. BioMS Medicals pivotal international multiple sclerosis trial receives positive review from Data Safety Monitoring Board
3. Ascenta Therapeutics Announces Results of Preclinical Evaluation of AT-406 in Multiple Cancer Models
4. BioMS Medicals phase III U.S. multiple sclerosis trial receives positive safety review from Data Safety Monitoring Board
5. Biovista Inc. Announces Positive Efficacy Results in a Pre-Clinical Trial of its BVA-101 Repositioned Drug for Multiple Sclerosis
6. Intrinsic Bioprobes, Inc. Enters into a $1.27M Contract with the National Cancer Institute to Develop Multiplex Mass Spectrometric Immunoassays for Detection of Low Abundance Cancer-Related Proteins
7. First Multiple Dose Clinical Trial of TorreyPines Therapeutics Oral Compound NGX426 Demonstrates Compound Is Safe and Well-Tolerated
8. BioMS Medical reports results of exploratory phase II trial of dirucotide in relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis
9. International Guidelines for First-Line use of Freelite(TM) in Diagnosis and Management of Multiple Myeloma to be Published in "Leukemia"
10. Proteolix Announces Positive Data From Two Ongoing Phase 2 Clinical Trials of Carfilzomib in Multiple Myeloma at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
11. EntreMed Initiates ENMD-2076 Clinical Trial in Multiple Myeloma