The enzymes product segment consists of seven sub-segments, namely, ligases, phosphatases, polymerases, proteases and proteinases, restriction endonucleases, reverse transcriptase, and other enzymes. Of these, the polymerase enzyme product sub-segment had the largest share of the molecular biology enzymes market in 2013, and is poised to grow at the highest CAGR between 2013 and 2018. The kits and reagents segment is divided into cloning and mutagenesis, nucleic acid analysis, PCR, sequencing, and other kits and reagents.
The geographic segments included in this report are Asia, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World. The Asian segment is further divided into the regional segments of China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia. Europe is divided into the regional segments of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, and the U.S. The Rest of the World geographic segment encompasses Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and the Pacific region.
Increases in R&D expenditure by pharmaceutical and biotech companies and investments in life science and genomics research will be the two most important growth drivers for this market in the forecast period (2013-2018). For instance, the Chinese government increased its basic research investment by 26% from 2011 to 2012 and put more than $300 billion into biotechnology from 2012 to 2017. Similarly, in 2011, Europe'/>"/>
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. A nano car with molecular 4-wheel drive
2. Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Provides Business Update for the Third Quarter 2011
3. Chemists become molecular sculptors, synthesizing tiny, molecular traps
4. Why Medicare Carrier Proposes Major Changes in the Handling of Code Stacked Molecular Test Claims is Topic of December 20 Audio Conference
5. Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Announces Negative Equity Position
6. Quanterix Develops Microfluidic Consumable That Will Enable Next Generation Molecular Diagnostic Systems based on Single Molecule Array Technology
7. The art of molecular carpet-weaving
8. Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Announces € 2.5 Million Equity Raise
9. Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Receives US Orphan Designation for Hemophilia B Gene Therapy
10. Life Technologies Partners With DaAn Gene to Develop and Commercialize Molecular Diagnostic Assays in China
11. Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure and Exosome Diagnostics Collaborate to Advance Clinical Studies of Exosome Biofluid Molecular Diagnostics Technology in Brain Cancer