Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
A number of students at Silas Willard Elementary School were evacuated from their classroom. Based on a report by galesburg.com, it was because of mold. In response to it, My Cleaning Products said that immediate rust removal must be implemented and went on to suggest the use of the non-toxic Molderizer and Safe Shield. In addition, it offered complimentary samples of the solutions to help in the remediation process.
As stated in the report, My Cleaning Products related that a mold testing was already scheduled to solve the problem. And as it detailed, it wouldn't be just for the affected classroom. The whole building, it said, would be checked for the spores. Letters were also sent to parents with the explanation about the problem and the actions taken, it added.
The site, based on the news, shared that the room affected by mold was specifically that of the fifth-graders. And given the health risks the mold presents to students, they were evacuated. Temporarily, they were holding classes at the former Giant’s building, it shared.
Here is a part of the report by My Cleaning Products.
“Mold was discovered in one of the classrooms of an elementary school in Galesburg, Illinois. And because of the many health concerns that mold presents, students were forced to move out of the room.
According to the report, the school where mold was discovered was the Silas Willard Elementary School. Specifically, it was a fifth-grader classroom that was affected. And to protect the health of the students,
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved