Microfluidics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microfluidics International Corporation, is a supplier of advanced fluid processing equipment and reaction technology for laboratory, pilot scale and manufacturing applications. Microfluidics is a leader in innovative technology and comprehensive solutions for formulations requiring repeatability and for the production of uniformly distributed nanoparticles.
Microfluidics has been a worldwide supplier of Microfluidizer(R) high shear fluid processing systems to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical and cosmetics industries since 1984. As a leader in the field, Microfluidics has enabled numerous companies and institutions to formulate, validate and produce licensed drugs for the worldwide healthcare market.
Companies seeking to produce difficult-to-formulate products or to find better methods of bio-processing can take advantage of complimentary sample testing at any of three Microfluidics facilities. Visit www.microfluidicscorp.com, email mixinginfo@m
SOURCE Microfluidics International Corporation
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. GEN Reports on Growing Reliance on Microfluidics Technology
2. RainDance Technologies to Present Sequence Enrichment Using Droplet-Based Microfluidics Workshop at ASHG 2008
3. Kendle Expands Asia/Pacific Operations with Opening of Offices in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Manila
4. SPO Medical Expands Professional Product Offering
5. Cadient Interactive Expands Creative Leadership with New Associate Director
6. Environmental Tectonics Corporation Expands BioMedical Systems Division Sales Staff
7. BioMed Realty Trust Expands Landmark Leases With Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
8. Resonant Medical Expands Sales Organization with Appointment of Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing
9. SeqWright Expands into the Genetically-Targeted Therapy Field by Partnering with PharmaGenoma to Provide Next-Generation Hair Loss Treatment Genetic Testing
10. Xspray Expands to Meet Pharmas Interest in its Ground-Breaking Particle Production Technology
11. Microtest Labs Expands Clean Room, Contamination Testing Services