ANN ARBOR, Mich., Sept. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- MichBio, the association for Michigan's life sciences industry, announced the tour schedule for its upcoming MichBio Expo October 16-17 in Lansing.
Guided tours will be available to Expo attendees from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Day 1 of the Expo, October 16. Attendees must register for the Expo at the Lansing Center to receive tour credentials and maps to the locations. Visitors will transport themselves to the locations. The Lansing area companies that will open their doors for guided tours are:
- AFID Therapeutics, - Defines and delivers advanced chemical and
biochemical technologies and strategies and employs them in the design,
discovery, delivery, and development of new drugs.
- Emergent BioSolutions, Inc., - Develops, manufactures and commercializes
immunobiotics, consisting of vaccines and therapeutics that assist the
body's immune system to prevent or treat disease.
- Fraunhofer Center for Coatings and Laser Applications - Provides
innovative, applied research and development services, specializing in
the area of advanced coating technology.
- Neogen Corporation - Develops and markets products and services
dedicated to food and animal safety.
- MBI International - Focuses on development, scale-up and
commercialization of bio-based technologies for Michigan innovators.
- Rapid BioSense - Develops, manufacturers and markets a highly sensitive,
specific, easy-to-use and cost effective device for detecting bacterial
contamination in human clinical, veterinary and industrial applications.
- Symmetry Jet - Provides implants and related instruments and cases to
the orthopedic device industry, and designs, develops and produces these
products for companies in other segments of the medical device market.
"We are delighted to be able to offer tours of this group of high
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved