Related & Recently Published Reports by Transparency Market Research
Furthermore, in 2011, the vacuum systems market held majority of the market share in the global medical equipment market followed by the manifolds market. The global medical masks market is the fastest growing segment and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2012 to 2018, because of high usage rate.
The North American medical gases and equipment market held the largest market share in 2011 on account of developed economies such as the U.S. and Canada and the presence of high disposable incomes coupled with the presence of sophisticated medical infrastructure in these economies. The Asian medical gases and equipment market is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to the economic development in emerging economies such as India and China and the rapidly aging population of <
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. New Opportunity: The Biomedical Innovations of Tomorrow - Research Report on PhotoMedex, Axiall Corp, Varian Medical Systems, Volcano Corporation and Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
2. Astute Medical, Inc. va Accueillir le Symposium portant sur linsuffisance rénale du 33e ISICEM annuel
3. Astute Medical, INC. ist Veranstalter eines SYMPOSIUMS zu Nierenerkrankungen beim 33. jährlichen ISICEM
4. Astute Medical, Inc. organizará el 33. simposio anual en el congreso ISICEM sobre daño renal
5. Astute Medical, Inc. ospiterà il simposio sullinsufficienza renale al 33o incontro annuale ISICEM
6. Lupus Research Institute Requests Strengthened NIH Funding for Biomedical Research in Debilitating Diseases like Lupus
7. Week One of All Things Medical Auction Event Starts Monday, March 11, 2013 Conducted by IpAuctions™, Inc.
8. 20% Off Your Entire Order of Scientific, Technical, Medical (STM) Book Titles Until the End of March at Chemical Publishing Company
9. OHK Medical Devices to Exhibit at 2013 AAOS Annual Meeting (Booth 1108) on March 20-22, 2013 in Chicago
10. Fourth Annual Bay Area Biomedical Device Conference: March 27th, 2013 at San Jose State University
11. Stephen Epstein, MD To Head Scientific & Medical Advisory Board For Stemedica’s Cardiology Division