PRINCETON, N.J., March 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Medarex, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEDX) announced today that the following clinical and preclinical abstracts are expected to be the subject of poster presentations at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), being held April 18-22, 2009 in Colorado:
- "A Phase I, open-label, dose-escalation, multi-dose study of MDX-1401 (defucosylated human antiCD30 monoclonal antibody) in patients with CD30-positive refractory/relapsed Hodgkin's lymphoma" (Abstract #1227), R. Thertulien - Poster presentation from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. local time on Sunday, April 19, 2009.
- "Efficacy of MDX-1110, an anti-Fucosyl-GM1 antibody in a SCLC tumor model" (Abstract #838), B. Chen - Poster presentation from 8:00 to 12:00 p.m. local time on Sunday, April 19, 2009.
- "The critical role of cleavable linkers for minor groove binding alkylating agent (MGBA) based antibody-drug conjugates" (Abstract #1722), S. Gangwar - Poster presentation from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. local time on Sunday, April 19, 2009.
- "Development of anti-Glypican 3 therapeutic antibodies" (Abstract #1233), L. Lu - Poster presentation from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. local time on Sunday, April 19, 2009.
- "Efficacy and Toxicity of anti-mesothelin antibody drug conjugate" (Abstract #3235), C. Rao - Poster presentation from 8:00 to 12:00 p.m. local time on Tuesday, April 21, 2009.
Abstracts and information about the AACR and its Annual Meeting may be found at www.aacr.org.
Medarex is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and potential commercialization of fully human antibody-based therapeutics to treat life-threatening and debilitating diseases, including cancer, inflammation, autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases. Medarex applies its UltiMAb(R) technology and product development and clinical manufacturing experience to generate, support and potentially commercialize a broad range of fully human antibody product candidates for itself and its partners. Over forty of these therapeutic product candidates derived from Medarex technology are in human clinical testing or have had INDs submitted for such trials, with the most advanced product candidates currently in Phase 3 clinical trials, the subject of regulatory applications for marketing authorization or approved in Canada and Europe. Medarex is committed to building value by developing a diverse pipeline of antibody products to address the world's unmet healthcare needs. For more information about Medarex, visit its website at www.medarex.com.
Medarex(R), the Medarex logo and UltiMAb(R) are registered trademarks of Medarex, Inc. All rights are reserved.
Related biology technology :1
. Medarex Announces Allowance of Investigational New Drug Application for Companys First Antibody-Drug Conjugate, MDX-12032
. Medarex to Present at the 27th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference3
. Medarex to Present at the RBC Capital Markets Healthcare Conference4
. Medarex and Massachusetts Biologic Laboratories Announce Primary Objective Achieved in Phase 2 Trial of Monoclonal Antibody Combination for the Treatment of Clostridium difficile Associated Diarrhea (CDAD)5
. Medarex Announces 2008 Third Quarter Financial Results6
. Medarex And PharmAthene Announce New Therapeutic Data for Anthrax Anti-Toxin, Valortim(R)7
. Medarex to Present at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference8
. Medarex to Present at the Thomas Weisel Partners Healthcare Conference9
. BioWa and Medarex Announce License of BioWas COMPLEGENT(TM) Technology10
. Medarex Announces July 10 Live Webcast of R&D Day Event11
. Medarex to Present at the Jefferies Second Annual Healthcare Conference