RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Collaborative Cancer Group, in collaboration with the Institute of Cancer Research Clinical Trials and Statistics Unit, is running the Intergroup Exemestane Study (IES). IES is a randomized, double blind multinational trial of post menopausal women with early breast cancer and a median follow-up period of 91 months. Max Neeman will be responsible for the compilation of the data from multiple centers.
This landmark trial has the longest follow-up of endocrine treatment in the adjuvant switch setting with approximately 2300 patients from across the globe. The study evaluates the clinical benefits of switching over to Aromasin after two to three years of Tamoxifen in comparison with patients put on only Tamoxifen for a full, five year period.
Max Neeman provides Data Management/EDC service for large Phase IV multicentric trials to companies across the globe, in 60 countries to date. Max Neeman also conducts post-marketing observational studies for multiple indications of hypertension, contact dermatitis, acute coronary syndrome, cessation of smoking, renal carcinoma, breast carcinoma, age related macular degeneration and fungal infections.
About Max Neeman International
Max Neeman International is one of the leading and largest CROs in India. Our specialty is that we offer services for the successful conduct of Phase I-IV clinical and device trials for small and mid-sized international and national Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Nutraceutical companies in compliance with ICH GCP standards. Operational since 2001,
SOURCE Max Neeman International
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Max Neeman International to Open Phase I/IIa Unit
2. China Sky One Medical Attended Import and Export Fair to Enhance International Growth Opportunity
3. Yongye International Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter Fiscal Year 2010 Results
4. Dyadic International to Present at Rodman & Renshaw 6th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
5. Yongye International to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
6. Yongye International, Inc. Begins Construction of New Production Facility
7. Microfluidics International Corporation to Report First Quarter 2010 Financial Results on May 11, 2010
8. Dyadic International Strengthens Management Team
9. PharmAthene CEO To Participate on Biosecurity Panel at the 2010 BIO International Conference
10. Regado Biosciences to Present at the BIO International Convention Held in Chicago, Illinois on May 5, 2010
11. Frommer Lawrence & Haugs Thomas J. Kowalski Named to the International Whos Who of Patent Attorneys