BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Dr. Applebaum's innovative minimal incision breast reduction technique, or lollipop breast reduction is designed to help patients suffering from neck and back pain as a result of large breasts. Benefits of the minimal incision breast reduction include minimal recovery time and scarring, and this procedure is oftentimes covered by a patient's insurance plan.
Breast Reduction Surgery
Large breasts can cause significant neck and back pain for many women. Our Beverly Hills breast reduction surgery is a safe, permanent option for women who suffer from large, pendulous breasts. In the reduction mammoplasty procedure, a surgeon removes excess fat, skin and tissue from the breasts to achieve a natural, proportional breast size and look.
About the Lollipop Breast Reduction
With over twenty years of experience, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Applebaum has mastered the French technique, or minimal incision breast reduction. Dr. Applebaum prefers this breast reduction technique because it requires fewer incisions and results in only one small scar from the nipple down to the breast fold. Another benefit of the lollipop technique is that it allows for the shortest recovery time, with no dressings, bindings or draining.
Breast Reduction Surgery May Be Covered by Insurance
In many cases breast reduction is medically necessary and may be covered by a patient's health insurance. Consult with Dr. Applebaum's office to see if you can take advantage of your already met insurance deductible before the end of the year when scheduling this surgery.
About Dr. Robert Applebaum
Dr. Applebaum is a board-certified plastic surgeon with a Beverly Hills'/>"/>
SOURCE Breast Reduction Beverly Hills
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Ventana receives FDA clearance for Estrogen Receptor (ER) Image Analysis and Digital Read Application for breast cancer
2. Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Breast Cancer to 2019
3. Genomic Health and Almac Group Enter Exclusive In-Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Anthracycline Chemotherapy Benefit Test for High Risk Breast Cancer
4. Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies Honors Ann-Margret, Robert Wagner and Bill and Roseann Patterson at 24th Annual The Talk of the Town Gala
5. Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Partners with Athena Breast Health Network to Personalize Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
6. Foundation Venture Capital Group Portfolio Company Identifies FRY Gene As Breast Cancer Susceptibility Suppressor
7. Computer-Aided Image Analysis Aims to Offer ‘Second Opinion’ in Breast Tumor Diagnosis
8. UE LifeSciences Launches WeMustTry.com Crowdfunding Campaign for Low-cost, Painless Breast Cancer Screening Services Focused on Developing Countries
9. Polaris Group Files New IND for ADI-PEG 20 in Breast Cancer
10. ResearchMoz: Companion Diagnostics Market (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Melanoma and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
11. Tennessee Breast Center Selects Sectra RIS/PACS