About Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Lilly provides answers – through medicines and information – for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Additional information about Lilly is available at www.lilly.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements about the potential benefits of Lilly's acquisition of two novel tau tangle PET tracers from Siemens, and the potential for these tracers for use in the research and development of treatments for Alzheimer's disease. It reflects Lilly's and Siemens' current beliefs; however, as with any pharmaceutical product or diagnostic tool, there are substantial risks and uncertainties in the process of research, development, and commercialization. Further, there is no guarantee that the Lilly will realize the expected benefits of the acquisition, that the acquired PET tracers will be commercialized, or that the use of the tracers will further Lilly's research or progress in working to discover a potential treatment for Alzheimer's disease. For further discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties, please see Lilly's latest Forms 10-Q and 10-K filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The companies undertake no duty to update forward-looking statements.
Refer to: Eva Groves , 1-317-224-4642 or '/>"/>
SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Lilly and Incyte Announce Additional Phase IIb Baricitinib Data, Including MRI Results, in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
2. Life Technologies Acquires KDR Biotech Co., LTD., Leading Reagents Distributor
3. Frazier Healthcare Acquires AndersonBrecon from AmerisourceBergen
4. Green Dot Holdings LLC Acquires MGP’s Bioplastics Division
5. TNI BioTech Acquires Exclusive License To The Portfilio Of Patents Of Dr Ian S. Zagon, Dr. Patricia J. McLauglin And Dr. Jill Smith From The Penn State Research Foundation
6. Life Technologies Acquires BAC BV, Expands Capabilities in Bioprocessing
7. INRS acquires a groundbreaking advanced imaging infrastructure
8. WHEATON® Acquires Chromatography Vial Supply Company, MicroLiter
9. Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Acquires Expert Piping Supply, Inc.
10. VWR International, LLC Acquires Sovereign Group
11. Elsevier Acquires ExitCare, Provider of Patient Education Solutions