CARLSBAD, Calif., July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Life Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: LIFE) today announced it will report its second quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, after market close. The company will also hold a webcast on the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss operating results, as well as future expectations.
The webcast can be accessed through the investor relations page of the Life Technologies website at ir.lifetechnologies.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website through Tuesday, August 21, 2012.
About Life Technologies (www.lifetechnologies.com)
Life Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: LIFE) is a global biotechnology company with customers in more than 160 countries using its innovative solutions to solve some of today's most difficult scientific challenges. Quality and innovation are accessible to every lab with its reliable and easy-to-use solutions spanning the biological spectrum with more than 50,000 products for agricultural biotechnology, translational research, molecular medicine and diagnostics, stem cell-based therapies, forensics, food safety and animal health. Its systems, reagents and consumables represent some of the most cited brands in scientific research including: Ion Torrent™, Applied Biosystems®, Invitrogen™, GIBCO®, Ambion®, Molecular Probes®, Novex®, and TaqMan®
SOURCE Life Technologies Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Life Technologies to Accelerate Development of Ion Torrent Semiconductor Technology for Proteomic Applications in Research, Applied and Clinical Markets
2. Ethical Corporation Names Life Technologies First CSO Sustainability Executive of the Year
3. Palatin Technologies, Inc. Announces Pricing of $35 Million Private Placement of Common Stock and Warrants
4. Textile Company PurThread Technologies Opens Headquarters in Durham, North Carolina and Hires New Senior Staff
5. JH Technologies Announces Launch of Their New Website
6. MarketsandMarkets: Global Next Generation Biometric Technologies Market worth $13.89 Billion by 2017
7. Palatin Technologies Announces Halting of Phase I Clinical Trial of Obesity Compound in AstraZeneca Research Collaboration
8. Althea Technologies Appoints Dr. Dennis Fenton As Chairman Of Its Scientific Advisory Board
9. ATCC Announces Agreement with Life Technologies Corporation to Sell and Distribute Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)-based Materials
10. Life Technologies Signs Licensing Agreement with iPS Academia Japan for Global Patent Portfolio Rights to Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Technology
11. OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. Names U.S. National Sales Director