KindredBio looks forward to announcing its global sponsorship of the ISELP Student Education Program starting in 2017, which will be made to ISELP members attending the 3-Day meeting in Irving, Texas, March 7-11, 2017.
"The commitment to supporting continuing education of this caliber for equine veterinarians and students is at the core of our culture at KindredBio. We are honored to be partnered with ISELP, an organization at the apex of equine education," said Denise Bevers, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of KindredBio.
About Kindred Biosciences
Kindred Biosciences is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company's strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company has a deep pipeline of novel drugs and biologics in development across many therapeutic classes.
For more information or to download the corporate presentation, visit www.KindredBio.com/LearnMore. Stay connected with KindredBio on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/KindredBio.
"Continuing education of equine practitioners for a better management of patients" Formed in the United States, under the direction of Dr. Jean-Marie Denoix, The International Society of Equine Locomotor Pathology (ISELP) will focus on the problem of lameness in the equine athlete. The goal of ISELP is to provide contemporary knowledge and techniques in the continually evolving field of equine locomotor analysis to better prepare the equine clinician to understand and manage lameness conditions in the equine athlete. Founded in 2006, ISELP is rapidly growing and currently has members on all five continents.
firstname.lastname@example.org (650) 701-7904
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kindred-biosciences-announces-global-sponsorship-of-international-society-of-equine-locomotor-pathology-300418162.html
|SOURCE Kindred Biosciences, Inc.|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2015 Financial Results
2. Kindred Biosciences to Provide Corporate Update
3. Kindred Biosciences Announces Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
4. Kindred Biosciences Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
5. Kindred Biosciences to Present at 2015 Jefferies Animal Health Summit
6. KindredBio to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2014 Financial Results
7. DuPont Industrial Biosciences Leader Presents Major Advances in Biomaterials at 2017 Advanced Bioeconomy Leadership Conference
8. Luxcel Biosciences and HD Biosciences Enter Collaboration Agreement for Mitochondria Toxicity & Metabolism Assays for Preclinical Drug Safety Evaluation
9. ACEA Biosciences Hires Roger Luo as Vice President of Global Clinical Development
10. Research Reports Coverage on Biotech Stocks -- Anthera Pharma, Arrowhead Pharma, Pacific Biosciences of California, and Conatus Pharma
11. Fluxion Biosciences Appoints Genetracer Biotech of Spain As an Isoflux Liquid Biopsy Certified Service Provider