ITC is a world leader in the fields of hemostasis management and POC testing with over 40 years of knowledge and experience. ITC develops, manufactures, and markets products in six distinct categories: Hemochron® POC coagulation testing instruments and reagents; IRMA TruPoint® Blood Analysis System for blood gas and electrolyte testing; Avoximeter® CO-Oximetry devices and cuvettes; skin incision products including Tenderfoot®, Tenderlett® and Surgicutt®; HgbPro® Professional Hemoglobin Testing System; and ProTime® Microcoagulation System for monitoring the clotting activity in blood in patients on anticoagulant therapy. For more product information, go to www.itcmed.com.
About Nexus Dx
Nexus Dx was formed in 2009 by Bay City Capital to take advantage of current and emerging market opportunities in POC diagnostics by consolidating products and technologies to create a company dedicated to improving patient outcomes and healthcare economics via decentralized blood diagnostic testing. Nexus Dx is led by Jim Merselis, President and CEO, and Ed Brennan, Ph.D., Chief Integration Officer; both have over 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry and were formerly CEO and Chairman, respectively, of HemoSense, Inc. (AMEX: HEM) sold in November 2007 to Inverness Medical Innovations (now Alere) for $265 million. Nexus is backed by an investor syndicate consisting of Bay City Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Prolog Ventures. Nexus Dx was advised in the transaction by Inverness Advisors. For more information, go to www.nexus-dx.com.
SOURCE International Technidyne Corporation (ITC)
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Edwin Rivera-Martinez, Former Chief of the FDA’s International Compliance Branch, Joins PAREXEL Consulting Strategic Compliance Team
2. Distinguished Scientist H. Mario Geysen Joins SRI International to Lead Combinatorial Sciences and Metabolic Diseases Research Programs
3. Dr. Fred Ueland, Markey Cancer Center, University of Kentucky Presents OVA1™ High Sensitivity Data at the 13th Annual International Gynecologic Cancer Society Meeting
4. Bacterin International Reconstitutes Its Board of Directors and Appoints Experienced Legal and Financial Professionals
5. Indias Favorable and Progressive Regulatory Environment Causes Accelerated Growth of Max Neeman Internationals Regulatory Services
6. David P. Lang Appointed Vice President of CryoLife International, Inc.
7. YM Biosciences To Present Poster On CYT387 At The European School Of Haematology International Conference
8. ISTA Pharmaceuticals Highlights Clinical Data from REMURA™ Phase 2 Study Presented at the 6th International Conference on the Tear Film & Ocular Surface
9. PROLOR Biotechs Longer-Acting Human Growth Hormone Data Selected for Presentation at 5th International Congress Of The Growth Hormone Research Society and IGF Society
10. DATATRAK International, Inc. Announces Initial Equity Research Coverage by Zacks Investment Research
11. Yongye International to Present at Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference