JERUSALEM, October 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IDenta Corp. (Other OTC: IDTA.PK) released today the Jant Pharmacal Corporation report regarding the penetration of the United States and Oversees markets.
- The strategic partnership between Jant Pharmacal Corporation (Encino, CA) and IDenta Corporation continues, has resulted in increasing market penetration over the 2nd and 3rd quarters of 2008. Accutest(R) IDenta sales have increased significantly in the United States with over 100 law enforcement agencies currently utilizing the Accutest(R) IDenta drug detection kits and/or IDenta explosive detection kits. These agencies include drug enforcement agencies, police departments, bomb squads, SWAT teams and fire departments throughout the United States. http://www.accutestidenta.net.
- Over the last 6 months, Jant Pharmacal Corporation has expanded its distribution channels for the Accutest(R) IDenta products line to over 30 active national and regional law enforcement/safety distributors in the U.S. These distributors are supported by Jant's manufacturer law enforcement and safety representatives throughout the country.
- During the 2nd quarter of 2008, Jant Pharmacal finalized an exclusive distribution relationship in Hong Kong with Swiss-Impex Company Ltd. In addition, Accutest(R) IDenta Drugs and Explosives Identification field test kits are being evaluated by a major law enforcement agency in Canada. Jant Pharmacal is expanding its marketing efforts in Australia, Bahrain, India, and South America in an effort to have product adopted by governmental law enforcement agencies.
- With the introduction of the New Accutest(R) IDenta Drug Identification Training Program, patrol and narcotics officers are being educated, trained and certified in the use of the Accutest(R) IDenta Drug Identification Field Test Kits. The training certification program not only ensures competency in the use of the kits, but will generate acceptance and continued sales to law enforcement agencies throughout the United States. Certification programs are currently underway in law enforcement agencies, police departments, and drug task forces in multiple states.
- The Accutest(R) IDenta Explosives and Drugs Identification Field Test Kits are being evaluated by the US Military and other major federal and state agencies (DEA, NEW YORK P.D.). Adoption by these agencies would significantly increase revenues by the beginning of 2009. In addition, Jant Pharmacal received approval from the Department of Forensics Science in Virginia, in accordance with regulations of the approval of Field Tests for the detection of drugs to be used by law enforcement professionals.
- Over the last quarter, the Accutest(R) IDenta product line had been demonstrated and promoted in specialized law enforcement, military and public safety, national and regional tradeshows including The Narcotics Officer Association Shows in Georgia, California, Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, and the Drug Task Force Show in Tennessee, just to name a few. The Accutest(R) IDenta product line will also be exhibited in future shows such as Trexpo, and Shot Show 2009.
- Accutest(R) IDenta products are being promoted through major Law Enforcement trade journals, such as The Law Enforcement Technology Magazine, Law Officer Magazine, American Probation and Parole Journal, the NarcOfficer magazine and Police Magazine. The Accutest(R) IDenta is currently a nominee for the 2008 Forensics Innovation Awards by the Cygnus Law Enforcement Group.
Since 2003, IDenta Corporation has been recognized as a worldwide leader in the development of proprietary on-site drug, drug precursor and explosive detection kits. IDenta develops, manufactures and distributes products for the both professional and civil markets which consistently pass the highest qualifications and testing procedures of law enforcement and security agencies around the world. Information concerning IDenta's entire product line may be found at http://www.IDenta.biz.
About Jant Pharmacal Corporation
Jant Pharmacal Corporation is recognized as an industry leader in the diagnostics industry. Established in 1986, Jant provides a comprehensive line of rapid immuno-diagnostic test products for legal, law enforcement, clinical, consumer, and workplace applications including saliva and urine drug tests, alcohol tests, tobacco tests and pregnancy & fertility tests.
Products are marketed under Jant's proprietary labels, including Accutest(R) and Accustrip(R), through national and international distributors, as well as through client private labels.
Certain of the statements contained herein may be, within the meaning of the federal securities laws, "forward-looking statements" that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations as of the date hereof, and the company does not undertake any responsibility to update any of these statements in the future.
For Investor Relations, lobbying interests or information concerning IDenta's products internationally or the development of new chemical detectors, contact: Yaacov Shoham, IDenta Corp., CEO, Tel: +972-52-6554487, email@example.com . http://www.identa.biz
For Investor Relations in the US, contact: Randy Jacobs, Corporate Spokesman, IDentaNews@sitcomllc.com, +1-800-316-9437.
For information about the Accutest(R) - IDenta products in the US, please contact: Mr. Eyal Golan, COO, JANT PHARMACAL CORPORATION, 16255 Ventura Blvd. #505, Encino, CA 91436, Toll Free: +1-800-676-5565, +1-661-478-0582 (mobile), firstname.lastname@example.org . http://www.accutestidenta.net
|SOURCE IDenta Corp.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved