GAITHERSBURG, Md., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovative Therapies Inc (ITI) announced today it has launched a new website (www.itimedical.com) and appointed a new executive management team for the negative pressure wound therapy division.
Richard Vogel , CEO, founded ITI in 2006 and has served as ITI's full-time President and CEO since 2008. Richard has held CEO/President/COO and General Manager positions at several medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies such as Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and American Cyanamid Company.
Dave Tumey , Chief Technology Officer (CTO), has 24 years experience in the field of biomedical R&D, including Director of V.A.C. R&D at Kinetic Concepts Inc. (KCI). Dave has fifty-four issued patents with many others pending, and has a background in electrical engineering.
Matt Dambeck , Chief Operating Officer (COO), recently joined Innovative Therapies from Stryker and is responsible for operations, sales and clinical service delivery. He has 10 years' experience in the medical device industry, most recently as an Area Director of Sales.
Sandra Berriman , Ph.D., Vice President of Medical Affairs, has over 18 years experience in advancing pharmaceutical and medical device entities into the healthcare marketplace. While at Pfizer, her clinical team developed and launched Toviaz, as well as scientifically supported Detrol LA and Viagra.
Christine Grogan , Vice President of Marketing, has over 20 years of healthcare experience in medical and consumer marketing, sales, sales training and management at Allergan, Pfizer, and Parke
SOURCE Innovative Therapies Inc
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. New research points to benefits of innovative cobas® HPV test for primary screening as Englands cervical cancer screening programme includes the test in current HPV "triage" rollout
2. Innovative MetaMorph® NX Software Shatters Barriers Between Researchers and Image Analysis Goals with Exclusive Visual Workflow
3. US Oncology Research Affiliated Physician to Present Findings From Innovative Clinical Trial at 2011 CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
4. Life Technologies Ion Personal Genome Machine Receives San Diegos CONNECT Most Innovative New Product Award
5. CMC Biologics Strengthens its Innovative Biomanufacturing Technology Portfolio in Continuous Perfusion Systems
6. FasterCures Spotlights Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institutes Innovative Research Programs
7. ZyGEM Teams With TATAA Biocenter To Distribute Its Innovative Nucleic acid Extraction Kits
8. Synthetic Genomics Inc. Purchases 81 Acre Site in South California Desert for Scale up and Testing of Innovative Algae Strains
9. Stanford faculty awarded $2.2 million for innovative energy research
10. Collegiate Inventors Honored for Innovative Science and Technology Advances
11. France & Germany Blood Banking Market: Innovative Technologies and Emerging Business Opportunities in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com