Dr. Wild commented, "I am honored to take over from Rolf Schmidt as Chairman and would like to thank him for his vision in founding Innocoll and leading the Board up to this point. I am very pleased how far the company has come and am excited at our prospects in the coming months and years".
Rolf Schmidt noted, "I have known Dr. Wild for a number of years as a professional with just the skill set to help bring the growing pipeline of the company's products to market. His deep understanding of the industry is a special asset of significant value to the growth of our company. It is a privilege to work with Tony in this exciting period."
About Innocoll, Inc.
Innocoll is a privately held, biopharmaceutical company focused on biodegradable surgical implants and topically applied healthcare products. The company develops and manufactures a range of pharmaceutical products and medical devices using its proprietary collagen-based technologies, CollaRx® and Liquicoll®. Innocoll has licensed its US marketing rights to its lead product, CollaRx GENTAMICIN SURGICAL IMPLANT to Baxter Healthcare, a division of Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX.) The product is currently in phase 3 development in the US for the prevention of surgical site infections. It is approved for sale in 49 countries in Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Asia<
SOURCE Innocoll, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Innocoll Announces Provisional Findings From Its Three Phase 2 Clinical Trials Investigating CollaRx(R) GENTAMICIN TOPICAL for the Treatment and Prevention of Diabetic Foot Infections
2. Innocoll, Inc. Files 510 (k) Application for CollaRx Lidocaine Sponge
3. Baxter Announces Licensing Agreement for Innocolls Gentamicin Surgical Implant in the United States
4. Innocoll Appoints Anthony H. Wild Ph.D. to Its Board of Directors
5. Innocoll Announces Dosing of First Patient in a Second US Phase 2 Clinical Trial to Investigate CollaRx(R) BUPIVACAINE SURGICAL IMPLANT for the Management of Post-operative Pain
6. Innocoll Announces Closing of $30 Million Equity Financing Investment
7. Healthcare Data Solutions Announces New Service, PrescriberPRO Rx
8. Soligenix Announces Private Equity Financing of $5.16 Million With Its Partner Sigma-Tau and Other Institutional Investors
9. Neurocrine Biosciences Announces Conference Call and Webcast on Worldwide Agreement With Abbott on Elagolix
10. FASEB Announces Recipient of the 2011 Excellence in Science Award
11. AgFeed Industries, Inc. Announces Stocking Agreement for Xinyu Production Pod