PRINCETON, N.J., July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Serious buyers and sellers of leading fine and custom chemical companies from around the world who gather at InformexUSA 2010 will experience even more focused, more efficient networking opportunities than in the past, allowing them to connect more precisely with others in their specific market.
The show opens February 16, 2010 in San Francisco, with a new agenda to reflect a targeted, but separate, focus on pharmaceutical and specialty chemical topics.
"The historic focus of Informex has been fine & specialty chemicals, custom chemical manufacturing, and related chemical materials and services," said Jennifer Jessup, Business Director, Informex.
"Exhibitors and attendees expressed the need for a show format tailored to their specific market; life science applications (pharma, biotech, agro) on the one hand and broader specialty and industrial chemicals, on the other. Our new segmented format is in response to that market need."
Informex Specialty programs will include:
* Specialty R&D Buyer Showcases featuring R&D speakers from key chemical companies.
* Chemical Licensing Breakfast Briefing presented by the Licensing Executives Society (LES).
* Green Chemistry Exchange showcasing sustainable and green chemistry products, technologies and services.
* Green Chemistry Breakfast Briefing developed in partnership with the ACS Green Chemistry Institute.
* Specialty Chemical Pavilion featuring companies serving the specialty and industrial chemical markets.
Informex Pharma programs will include:
* API Pavilion displaying Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient companies who service both generic and branded pharmaceuticals.'/>"/>
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved