- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics market categories – Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology And Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India In Vitro Diagnosticsmarket.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Sysmex Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the India In Vitro Diagnostics competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 14
2.1 What is This Report About? 14
3 In Vitro Diagnostics In India 15
3.1 In Vitro Diagnostics, Market Segmentation 15
3.2 In Vitro Diagnostics, India, Overall Revenue ($m), USD Actual, 2003-2017 16
3.3 In Vitro D
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved