With these new discoveries, QI has improved its pipeline and intellectual property portfolio and hopes to promote its goals of providing effective anti-cancer therapy with minimal side effects, and to design effective methods for the earlier detection of cancers. Research is presently being planned and conducted to advance these discoveries to promote their use within clinical settings.
About Quantum Immunologics
Quantum Immunologics, Inc. ("QI") is a research-driven biotechnology company that is pioneering discoveries in immunotherapy science. QI is dedicated to the research, development and production of technologies that focus on the treatments and diagnoses of cancer and other diseases related to the immune system. Leveraging an expansive pipeline of biopharmaceutical innovations, QI remains committed to advancing medicine with the ultimate goal of dramatically improving lives. QI is currently involved in Phase I/II FDA clinical trials in Mobile, Alabama, for patients with stage IV breast cancer. For more information about the company, visit http://www.quantumimmunolo
SOURCE Quantum Immunologics, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Weil Gotshal Wins Major Victory for Applera; Secures Summary Judgment Invalidating Three Patents
2. Martek to Obtain Permanent Injunction Against Lonza in U.S. Patent Infringement Suit; Jury Verdict on Infringement of Two of Three Patents Upheld by Judge
3. iCAD, Inc. Awarded Two Additional Patents for Its Computer-Aided Detection Technology
4. Alexion Acquires All Rights to OMRF Patents Related to Soliris(R)
5. Rosetta Genomics Announces Allowance of Two Additional microRNA Patents
6. Cellectis Sues Precision BioSciences for Infringement of its Patents Concerning Meganuclease Technology
7. U.S. PTO Reexamining Lumenis Patents
8. Mercury Therapeutics Patents Filed
9. Occlutech Clarifies Statement Regarding Favourable Opinion Obtained From AIPPI With Regard to Patents Held by AGA Medical
10. Microchip Biotechnologies, Inc. Enters Into License Arrangement With GE Healthcare for Fundamental Microfluidic Patents
11. ImmunoVaccine Technologies Patents DepoVax(TM) Vaccine Platform