"It was an honor to be included among the eight YEi laureates in 2016," said ImMAGE Biotherapeutics President and COO Mahesh Narayanan. "During the course of the program, I had the opportunity to meet with influential companies and investors, including potential partners and mentors that can support our potential expansion overseas."
Narayanan visited a number of research and cancer centers that could be potential clinical sites for ImMAGE in the future. Among the centers were Gustave Roussy, a major cancer center in Europe that specializes in breast cancer, especially with early stage clinical trials; EFS, an immunotherapy research center; and CGFL, a research institute that specializes in using imaging to study biodistribution of drugs.
In addition, Narayanan met with companies that have potential to collaborate with ImMAGE, including Onxeo, an orphan oncology drug development company with four drugs currently in the pipeline, and Oncodesign, a preclinical contract research organization.
ImMAGE plans to start collaborating with many of these institutions over the next 12 months. Gustave Roussy and CHUV/CGFL are potential clinical sites for Europe. Oncodesign is a potential collaborator for the non-GLP efficacy studies, while Onxeo might be an early partner for future development of various candidates.
About ImMAGE Biotherapeutics
ImMAGE Biotherapeutics Corp. (OTCMKTS: IMMG) was founded in 2015 to harness the power of the human immune system to treat cancer. The company, which has a presence in the Washington, DC and Philadelphia regions, is developing multiple viable candidates to treat triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) and has progressed from in-vitro trials to animal testing. The immunotherapy market is expected to grow to $9 billion by 2022 and may be used in up to 60% of cases of advanced cancer. Learn more at www.immagebio.com.
CONTACT: Zhi Mou, 1-866-692-2939
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/immage-biotherapeutics-closes-out-2016-in-france-as-a-yei-laureate-300408909.html
|SOURCE ImMAGE Biotherapeutics|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. ImMAGE Biotherapeutics to Present at the 9th Annual Biotech Showcase Conference
2. ImMAGE Biotherapeutics Announces Positive Results from Animal Studies
3. ImMAGE Biotherapeutics Announces Positive Results from In Vitro Trials
4. How These Biotech Stocks are Faring? -- Agenus, Tokai Pharma, Eleven Biotherapeutics, and Rexahn Pharma
5. Oxford BioTherapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointment of Two Biotech Veterans
6. Oxford Finance Provides $10 Million Senior Debt Facility to Oxford BioTherapeutics
7. Biotech Stocks on Investors Radar -- Eleven Biotherapeutics, Illumina, Sangamo Biosciences, and CytRx
8. Biotech Stocks on Investors Radar -- Northwest Biotherapeutics, ACADIA Pharma, Acorda Therapeutics, and Ultragenyx Pharma
9. Stealth BioTherapeutics To Present At 28th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
10. Stealth BioTherapeutics To Present At Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
11. Asterias Biotherapeutics Announces Treatment of First Spinal Cord Injury Patient with Maximum Dose of AST-OPC1 in SCiStar Clinical Trial