Igenomix has recently been rewarded accreditation by College of American Pathologists (CAP) in Dubai (UAE), given its state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge products in the space of advanced reproductive genetics.
The U.S. federal government recognizes the CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program, begun in the early 1960s, as being equal to or more stringent than the government's own inspection program. The process is designed to ensure the highest standard of care for all laboratory patients.
"The CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program's goal is to improve patient safety by advancing the quality of pathology and laboratory services through education, standard setting, and ensuring laboratories meet or exceed regulatory requirements. Igenomix is now the first Private Genetic Laboratory to be accredited by CAP in Middle East, which demonstrates the quality of the genetic testing services Igenomix delivers," said Dr. Rupali Chopra, Lab Director, Igenomix Dubai.
Francisco Rodríguez, General Manager Igenomix, Middle East & India, upon learning of the laboratory's accreditation, said, "Igenomix becoming accredited by CAP is a great achievement and milestone, but most important is that doctors and patients can now be completely sure about Igenomix commitment and conviction of providing the best quality genetic services."
Igenomix is one of the world's leading providers of advanced services in reproductive genetics. Currently operating from eight laboratories worldwide, has aggressive expansion plans to set foot in many new geographies including Canada and Turkey which will be operational soon. The global team of experts led by Prof. Dr. Carlos Simon, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Valencia University and Stanford School of Medicine, Chief Scientific Officer and also a key shareholder of Igenomix, has come up with some path-breaking genetics services to support the specialists in the field of reproductive medicine over last few years. Specialist services offered by IGENOMIX include PGS (PreImplantation Genetic Screening) with the added advantage of MitoScore, NACE (Non invasive Analysis of Chromosomal Examination); CGT (Carrier Genetic Test); PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) and ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis).
Igenomix is a biotechnology company that provides advanced services in reproductive genetics. Our broad experience and advanced research ability make us one of the global leaders in this field, and we make sure we offer effective solutions adapted to different infertility problems.
For further information about the company visit: http://www.igenomix.com
Related biology technology :
1. Allegheny General Hospital Cardiovascular Institute Becomes Exclusive Pittsburgh Site for Study of Novel Coronary Artery Disease Device
2. NuMe Health Becomes MicroBiome Therapeutics And Recruits New CEO
3. MO BIO Laboratories, Inc. becomes ISO 9001:2008 certified
4. DanDrit Biotech USA, Inc. Signs Placement Agency Agreement with Sunrise Securities Corp. and Form S-1 Registration Statement Becomes Effective
5. The College of New Rochelle Becomes First Private College in Mid-Hudson Region to Earn START-UP NY Designation
6. Megan Driscoll, CEO of PharmaLogics Recruiting becomes 1 of only 750 Other Female CEOs on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list of Americas Fastest-Growing Private Companies
7. Ceres Becomes Oracle PartnerNetwork Gold Level Partner
8. Nevada Based Marijuana Testing Lab Company, MA & Associates, LLC Becomes a 100% Wholly-Owned Subsidiary Of Pazoo
9. The MIT Press Becomes 60th Publisher to Partner with ReadCube
10. AFAB Lab, LLC Becomes ReGen Lab Equipment
11. JULABO USA, Inc. Becomes North American Distributor for Berghof Pressure Reactors