LAS VEGAS, May 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Mr. Richard Gilbertson reports:
IGEN has established offices in the US (212-518-6099), Canada (778-786-2922) and Honduras, Central America (630-299-0066). IGEN's email address is email@example.com. Our website www.igen-networks.com is being constructed to reflect our growth internationally and will be operational within several days.
IGEN is also pleased to announce the appointment of three new members to the Advisory Board, who will assist the Board of Directors for IGEN Networks Corp.
Carlos Eduardo Arzu
Carlos, a native of Guatemala, Central America, holds a PhD, Sociology and Political Science from Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca, Madrid, Spain and both an MBA and B.S. Industrial Engineering from Universidad Rafael Landivar, Guatemala City, Guatemala. He spent 8 years in the U.S. Navy; enlisting as an Aviation Electronics Technician, achieving the rank of Lieutenant, J.G., serving as an Avionics Officer. Upon his return to
SOURCE iGen Networks Corp.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. IGEN Networks signs Exclusive Agreement with Machlink, for wireless technology with high-speed Internet, phone and data applications
2. IGEN Networks engages new auditors and converts debt
3. IGEN Networks appoints directors and provides business update
4. Smallest nanoantennas for high-speed data networks
5. iSource Networks Partners with inVentiv Health to Develop New Technology Platform for Reaching Healthcare Consumers
6. Healthy Advice Networks Announces Improved Patient Outcomes in Physicians Offices with Healthy Advice Programs
7. Healthy Advice Networks Achieves Strong Growth Despite Challenging Economy
8. Palladian Muscular Skeletal Health (formerly Prism Health Networks) to Promote Collaborative, Expanded Practice Model at Major Insurance Conference in June
9. Emmy(R)- and Golden Globe(R)-Nominated Actress Marcia Cross to Join Lifetime Networks and Members of Congress From Both Parties at Capitol Hill Press Conference
10. CompareNetworks Media Group Delivers CME/CE Through Acuity Medical Education
11. Indiana Continues to Make Its Mark as a Leading Life Sciences Center