- Government-subsidized prescription medicines through the Pharmaceutical Benefit Scheme (PBS) for all eligible, general or concessional patients
- Annual review and addition of expensive innovative drugs to the PBS drug listScope The report provides information on the Australian healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and includes -
- Overview of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market, including size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers.
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline, and the key players covered for the medical devices market are Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, DePuy Inc, F. Hoffmann-la Roche and Stryker Corporation.
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization processes for new drug and medical devices.
- Detailed analysis of Australia's political and economic environment, including the economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market.Reasons to buy This report comprehensively covers both the pharmaceutical and the medical devices market in Australia. It will enhance your decision-making capability and allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical devices market segments and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understandi
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved