NEW YORK, LONDON, BERLIN and PARIS, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The global Neuroendocrine carcinoma therapeutics market was worth $127m in 2011 and now the market is forecast to grow at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.9% to reach $475m by 2019. The high growth is primarily attributed to the advent of approved drugs, Sutent (sunitinib) and Afinitor (everolimus), in the major markets. The expected launch of promising drugs in the forecast period will drive the market. The promising drugs to be launched include: Avastin (bevacizumab) and Lutathera ([177Lutetium]-DOTA0-Tyr3-Octreotate) for Gastrointestinal (GI) carcinoid and pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs), pasireotide (SOM 230), and Somatuline (lanreotide acetate) Autogel/Depot for GI carcinoids NETs. These factors will accelerate the growth of the neuroendocrine carcinoma therapeutics market.
Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecast to 2019 report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Neuroendocrine carcinoma market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the market. It also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players that are expected to significantly alter the positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products in the global Neuroendocrine carcinoma sector.
Scope of the research:
- Annualized data on the seven key Neuroendocrine carcinoma markets revenue data (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) from 2006 to 2011, forecast for eight years to 2019.
- Pipeline analysis data showing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends in the market. Pipeline candidates fall under the following mechanisms of action: Somatostatin analogues and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) inhibitors, insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor (IGFR-1) inhibitors, tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) and Smoothened (Smo) inhibitor.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global Neuroendocrine carcinoma market. Key market players covered are Novartis AG, Roche, the Eli Lilly & Company, Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Molecular Insight pharmaceuticals, Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A, Roche, Ipsen and Amgen Inc.
- Insightful review of the key drivers, restraints and challenges in the Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Therapeutics Market . Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and unmet needs and their implications for the Neuroendocrine carcinoma therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in the Neuroendocrine carcinoma market.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please click - Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Therapeutics Market Report or visit http://www.reportstack.com
Other Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecast Reports:
About Reportstack™ :
Reportstack.com is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. Reportstack hosts more than 150,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all industries delivering Reportstack.com members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions. Reportstack.com provides access to over 50,000 company profiles and their strategic information like deals and partnerships analysis, SWOT analysis reports, merger & acquisition activity analysis and new product launches. Reportstack.com is also a leader in the field of Oncology Market Research Reports and Medical Devices Pipeline Analysis.
Blogs: Cancer Research Reports
Oncology Market Research Reports
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved