"We are extremely excited to have the opportunity to partner with a cutting-edge company like BioFortis," said John Doyle, Gentris Vice President, Information Technology. "One of the biggest hurdles for large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies looking to capitalize on the potential of genomic biomarkers and personalized medicine is the inability to integrate distributed data sources, legacy systems, and different data-types. Together, Gentris and BioFortis can help clients better manage their clinical samples, seamlessly incorporate genomic testing, and most importantly, effectively and efficiently convert the tremendous amount of data they collect into actionable information."
John Doyle was hired as Vice President of Information Technology to drive the evolution of Gentris' IT infrastructure and lead the implementation of the Labmatrix™ and Qiagram™ software. John served as a programmer at IBM for 14 years assuming increasing responsibilities before transitioning into a software engineer role in 2001. He has extensive experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including the design, configuration, deployment, and implementation of Java Enterprise systems. Under John's leadership, Gentris will continue to improve its IT systems and infrastructure in order to meet client demands and expand the company's informatics and bioinformatics capabilities. John received his Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer and Information Science from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. He received his Master's of Science degree in Computer and Information Science from Villanova University.
About Gentris Corporation:
Founded in 2001, Gentris is located in <
SOURCE Gentris Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Bluechiip Signs Strategic Partnership with Gentris Corporation
2. Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Verenium Corporation
3. Celladon Corporation Announces Appointment of Gregg Alton and Graham Cooper to its Board of Directors
4. China Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2014
5. China Cord Blood Corporation to Report First Quarter of Fiscal 2014 Financial Results
6. Celladon Corporation Announces Pre-clinical Study Demonstrating Inhalable MYDICAR Reverses Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
7. Verenium Corporation To Announce Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
8. United Therapeutics Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
9. Techne Corporation Announces Acquisition Completion
10. United Therapeutics Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Before Market Open on Thursday, July 25, 2013
11. Hurel Corporation Launches Cell-Based In Vitro Testing Product Suite, Milestone in Movement Away from Use of Live Animals in Drug and Toxicity Testing