- the Company's ability to obtain necessary regulatory approval for
Genasense(R) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") or
European Medicines Agency ("EMEA");
- the safety and efficacy of the Company's products or product candidates;
- the Company's assessment of its clinical trials;
- the commencement and completion of clinical trials;
- the Company's ability to develop, manufacture, license and sell its
products or product candidates;
- the Company's ability to enter into and successfully execute license and
collaborative agreements, if any;
- the adequacy of the Company's capital resources and cash flow
projections, and the Company's ability to obtain sufficient financing to
maintain the Company's planned operations;
- the adequacy of the Company's patents and proprietary rights;
- the impact of litigation that has been brought against the Company and
its officers and directors and any proposed settlement of such
- the other risks described under Certain Risks and Uncertainties Related
to the Company's Business, as contained in the Company's Annual Report
on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q.
The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially. For a discussion of those risks and uncertainties, please see the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for 2006 and its most recent quarterly report on Form 10-Q.
The Trout Group
|SOURCE Genta Incorporated|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved