DigEx Solution offers completely interactive gene-level database to explore, understand, manage, and share next-generation sequencing DigEx runs.
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- GenomeQuest, Inc., the leader in sequence data management, today announced that it has released a Digital Gene Expression Workflow designed to enable researchers working with next-generation sequencing data. The Digital Gene Expression Workflow is the second such workflow to be delivered by GenomeQuest (March 2, 2009 - GenomeQuest Launches Rapid Annotation Pipeline) that allows researchers to analyze hundreds of millions of raw reads and explore the results in their web browser within the GenomeQuest web-application.
"Our customers are excited by the exploratory nature of our Digital Gene Expression workflow, which enables them to interact directly with their data," said Richard Resnick, VP of Software and Services. "Of course they get intuitive gene expression reports, an integrated gene viewer, drill downs on individual alignments, and clickable, queryable gene and annotation databases. But they also get the innate ability to use and share previous experiments as the annotation for future experiments."
The Digital Gene Expression Workflow is fully cross-platform, working with Illumina, SOLiD, Helicos and 454 reads. The workflow is enabled by GenomeQuest's high-speed commercial-grade algorithms, data management structure, and powerful compute cluster to deliver results within hours.
Visit the GenomeQuest website for a recorded demonstration and the Application Note - http://www.genomequest.com/solutions/Digital_Gene_Express
SOURCE GenomeQuest, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Ambry Genetics Announces the Addition of Array CGH Services Through Partnership With Baylor College of Medicine
2. NanoLogix Inc. to Exhibit at The American Society for Microbiology (ASM) General Meeting in Philadelphia; Announces Two New Patents
3. Novavax Announces Enrollment in the Second Phase II Study of its Seasonal Influenza VLP Vaccine Candidate
4. SENOMYX ANNOUNCES NESTLES SELECTION OF A NEW FLAVOR INGREDIENT FOR EVALUATION OF COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL
5. American Oriental Bioengineering Announces May 2009 Conference Participation
6. Novagali Pharma Announces FDA Clearance of IND for Phase III of Catioprost(R), its Cationic Emulsion of Latanoprost in Patients With Glaucoma
7. Providence-Based NABsys, Inc., Announces $4 Million Equity Financing
8. 3SBio Inc. Announces Appointment of Ernst & Young Hua Ming as Independent Auditor
9. Rigel Announces First Quarter 2009 Financial Results
10. Novavax Announces Release Date of 2009 First Quarter, Financial Results and Investor Conference Call
11. Amylin Pharmaceuticals Announces a New Sales Approach to Better Target the Diabetes Market