* Jeffrey Besterman, Ph.D., Executive Vice President of Research &
Development and Chief Scientific Officer, Methylgene.
* Jeffrey Hanke, Ph.D., Vice President, Cancer Care Discovery,
* Stuart Kaufmann, M.D., Chair of Biocomplexity and Informatics,
University of Calgary. Dr. Kaufmann is the co-founder of Santa Fe
Institute, Darwin Molecular, BiosGroup, GenPathway, and is a
* Hiroaki Kitano, Director of Sony Computer Science (Tokyo). Dr.
Kitano is the President of the Institute for Systems Biology and is
the visionary behind Aibo, the robotic dog.
* Christophe Lengauer, Ph.D., Executive Director, Cancer Discover,
* Matej Oresic, Ph.D., Principal Investigator, Systems Biology &
Bioinformatics, VTT Technical Research Center of Finland. Dr.
Oresic is the founder of Zora Biosciences and is the former head of
computational biology at BG Medicine.
* Hans Winkler, Ph.D., Senior Director, Functional Genomics, Johnson &
"We are very pleased to assemble these key thought leaders in pharma
drug discovery and development together with the pioneers of systems
biology to establish the GNS Scientific Advisory Board," said Hill. "Their
deep understanding of how breakthrough technologies are leveraged in drug
discovery and development will be instrumental in further advancing our
REFS(TM) discovery platform and transitioning our scientific discoveries
into potential therapeutics and diagnostics. Further, the commitment and
direct participation of these world class scientist-executives on our SAB
reflects the advances we've made extracting actionable
|SOURCE Gene Network Sciences, Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved