This press release includes forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Applicable risks and uncertainties include those identified under the heading "Risk Factors" included in the registration statement on Form F-1 (File No. 333 -193792), initially filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or the SEC, on February 6, 2014 and declared effective by the SEC on March 12, 2014, and in other filings that Galmed has made and may make with the SEC in the future. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release reflect Galmed's current views with respect to future events, and Galmed does not undertake and specifically disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
GALMED PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.Condensed Consolidated Balance SheetsU.S. Dollars in thousands, except share data and per share dataSuccessorPredecessorAs of
June 30, 2014As of
2013UnauditedAuditedAssetsCurrent AssetsCash and cash equivalents$
37Other accounts receivable61
16Total current assets37,640
153Property and equipment, net24
SOURCE Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Upcoming Poster Presentations of Zerenex™ (Ferric Citrate) at the Upcoming American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2011 Annual Meeting
2. Convergence Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase I Multiple Ascending Dose Study for CNV2197944
3. TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of a Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of TL32711 in Patients with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
4. Questcor Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference on December 13, 2011
5. Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Files Suit Against Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its Chief Scientific Officer and Senior VP of R&D, Dr. Mark G. Currie
6. Acumen Pharmaceuticals Regains Worldwide Rights to Anti-ADDL Antibody Therapeutics and Diagnostics for Alzheimers Disease From Merck
7. Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Moves Corporate Headquarters to Cambridge, Massachusetts
8. Ampio Pharmaceuticals Awarded Canadian Composition of Matter Patent That Strengthens IP Protection for Its Key Drug Ampion™
9. Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 30th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
10. Inovio Pharmaceuticals Promotes Niranjan Sardesai to Chief Operating Officer
11. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals to Present at JP Morgans 30th Annual Healthcare Conference