About the Global Expo & Conference – Smart Short Courses:
The educational seminar will cover various aspects of the emerging global field of pre- and probiotics, which is projected to exceed $20 billion by 2015, a 13% growth rate. As recent research indicates, probiotics are implicated in a number of widely prevalent health conditions, and thus have the potential to become one of the leading functional food categories in the global market. Much depends upon the critical process of microorganism selection, the availability of stable delivery systems and clinical validation for its intended application. In the last decade progressively more consumers have become aware of and familiar with probiotics and their functions.
About Kibow Biotech
Founded in 1997, Kibow Biotech specializes in research and development of probiotic dietary supplements. The Company's primary mission is to offer affordable, readily available and easily administered dietary supplements in support of kidney health. The Company's flagship product, Renadyl™, is currently marketed via on-line sales in the U.S. and Canada, progressively becoming available worldwide, in accordance with individual countries' rules and regulations. Renadyl™ utilizes "enteric toxin reduction technology" to address the accumulation of toxins in the bowel as a consequence of reduced kidney function.
About Enteric Toxin Reduction Technology
Kibow's novel technology addresses the diffusion of various uremic toxins into the bowel as a consequence of the failing kidney function. The Company's patented and proprietary dietary supplements, Renadyl™ (human formulation) and Azodyl® (veterinary formulation exclusively distributed and marketed worldwide by Vetoquinol-USA
SOURCE Kibow Biotech
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Society for Women’s Health Research IMAGINES IT -- SWHR’s Annual Gala Imagines the Future: Information Technology (IT) Transforms Women’s Healthcare
2. Tin nanocrystals for the battery of the future
3. Future Course of New Lethal Avian Flu Outbreak in China Can Be Predicted
4. Seeing the Future: How a Revolutionary New Bacterial Screening Device can Predict a Patient’s Future for Tooth Decay
5. Ultra Light Startups Hosts Future Energy Investor Feedback Forum at MIT
6. Celladon Corporation To Present at BioCentury Future Leaders in the Biotech Industry Conference
7. Alliance to Feed the Future Congratulates Our Farmers, Supports Education for Future Generations on National Agriculture Day
8. Seeing the Future: How a Revolutionary New Bacterial Screening Device Can Predict a Patient’s Future for Tooth Decay
9. Seeing the Future: How a Revolutionary New Bacterial Screening Device can Predict a Patient’s Future for Tooth Decay
10. New Science Fiction Novel Paints Terrifying Picture of Dystopian Future: Young Author Receives Glowing Reviews
11. Quantum devices: Building an innovative future for Canada