LONDON, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bioradar UK Ltd. and Replikins Ltd. today announced that when the full H7N9 virus genomic sequences from the first lethal and surviving human cases of the current outbreak of H7N9 are available for analysis, hopefully within a week, their Bioradar Replikins FluForecast® software will be able to determine within 24 hours the likely future course of the outbreak. FluForecast® had previously analyzed the virus genomic sequences in the 2003 SARS coronavirus outbreak and in the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus pandemic (1-4) to successfully predict their respective courses.
Furthermore, BioRadar UK Ltd. and Replikins Ltd. can produce an effective non-biologic synthetic vaccine tailored to the current H7N9 outbreak within seven days as they did with H5N1 (1). This is possible because scientists at Bioradar, UK. Ltd and its affiliate Replikins, Ltd. have discovered a genomic structure, and a technology related to virus rapid replication, infectivity, and lethality named Replikins.
The Replikins genomic technology permits:
1) The prediction of the arrival, geographic location, lethality, and the course of an infection, with an accuracy (p<0.001) recognized by the UN FAO (1)
2) The production of tailored influenza vaccines in 7 days, by solid phase synthesis.
Contact Samuel Bogoch Email tel 646-320-5910
1. Nature Precedings. Bogoch et al, doi:10.1038/npre.2012.6952.1
(see also seven additional Nature Precedings Publications, Bogoch 2011-2012. http://precedings.nature.com/users/549471c7b195af1864d2f1b1996f60642.
3. Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN Reports on Replikins (www.replikins.com)
4. Jackwood et al. Avian Diseases 53(4): 613‐617, 2009
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved