Bringing 14 Years of Proven Clinical Trial Capability into the Frontage
Suite of Services
MALVERN, Pa., June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Frontage Laboratories (http://www.frontagelab.com) (Malvern and Exton, PA USA and Shanghai, P.R. China), a leading high quality provider of bioanalytical, pre-clinical and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry, announced today it has completed the acquisition of Advanced Biomedical Research, Inc. (ABR) (http://www.abr-pharma.com) (Princeton and Hackensack, NJ USA), an international, full service clinical CRO. Frontage made an initial 20 percent equity investment in ABR in 2007 and acquires the remaining 80 percent equity with the completion of this transaction. Frontage and ABR now offer unparalleled formulation development, bioanalytical and GMP testing services, Phase I-II study performance in a state-of-the-art 72-bed Clinical Research Center, and international Phase II-IV CRO services.
The combined resources of Frontage and ABR offer clients the following benefits:
-- Single source for clinical, bioanalytical and drug development
-- Integrated program management from discovery to commercialization;
-- Cost-effective, collaborative R&D services;
-- Proven management team;
-- Proactive client-centric focus.
"It is Frontage's goal to be a leading full service provider of quality
driven, responsive, client-centric, collaborative R&D services to the
pharmaceutical industry. The completion of the acquisition of ABR is a key
part of fulfilling that goal," said Dr. Song Li, Chairman & CEO of Frontage
and newly appointed Chairman of ABR. "Over the years, ABR has proven to be
a most valuable partner and resource in extending Frontage's capabilities
into the performance and management of clinical trials. With our R&D
|SOURCE Frontage Laboratories, Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved