Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of first-in-class and best-in-class pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Lilly provides answers -- through medicines and information - for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Additional information about Lilly is available at http://www.lilly.com .
(1) Lawrence, et al. "Estimates of the Prevalence of Arthritis and Other Rheumatic Conditions in the United States." Arthritis and Rheumatism 2008; 58(1):31.
(2) Leventhal, LJ. "Management of fibromyalgia." Annals of Internal Medicine 1999; 131: 850-858.
(3) Wolfe, F, et al. "The prevalence and characteristics of fibromyalgia in the general population." Arthritis Rheum 1995; 38(1):19-28.
(4) Wolfe, F, et al. "The American College of Rheumatology 1990 Criteria for the Classification of Fibromyalgia." Arthritis and Rheumatism 1990; 33:160-172.
(5) National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Questions and answers about fibromyalgia. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Web site.
(6) Arnold, L, et al. "Comorbidity of Fibromyalgia and Psychiatric Disorders." Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2006; 67:1219-1225. http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/fibromyalgia/fibrofs.htm. Accessed February 21, 2008.
(7) Arnold, L, et al. "Family Study of Fibromyalgia.
|SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved