eak in Germany
, and the continued focus of the European Food Safety Authority on EU-wide systems, could drive test volumes even higher.
In preparing this new and comprehensive review of the European food microbiology testing market, Strategic Consulting (SCI) conducted more than 175 detailed interviews in 11 European countries accounting for 77% of all agricultural/food value-added in the European Union.
Because SCI conducted primary research with food-processing plants in Europe
, Food Micro6 is able to offer new, detailed data on European food safety testing such as test volumes, methods used for routine and pathogen testing, and costs per test performed. Differences in testing practices are analyzed for the meat, dairy, fruits/vegetables, and processed food segments. Variations within countries are outlined, and expected changes in future testing practices are discussed.
Food Micro6 incorporates:
- Lengthy interviews with food processing plants in the meat, dairy, fruit/vegetable, and processed food segments in 11 European countries representing 77% of the total food production in the EU.
- A discussion of key drivers for food microbiology testing
, and a countryby-country comparison of total testing, organisms tested, and methods used.
- Test volumes, methods, and products used for routine, environmental and pathogen tests for TVO, Coliform, Yeast/Mold, ATP, Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Listeria, L. mono, E. coli O157, and Campylobacter.
- Forecasts for the state of the market in 2016 including routine, pathogen and overall test volumes and market values.
- Insights from Strategic Consulting's principals honed over more than 75 combined years in the worldwide industrial diagnostics marketplace.
- Profiles of the leading diagnostic companPage: 1 2 3 Related biology technology :1
. Horphag Research Chosen as Sixth Recipient of American Botanical Councils Tyler Award2
. Dr. Peter C. Neligan, Author of 3rd Edition of Elseviers Plastic Surgery Text, Available for Comment on the Contributions of Dr. Joseph Murray3
. "Biological Control Industry Overview: Companies & Products" Edition 2 is Here. Critical information for Understanding the Global Biopesticide/Biocontrol Market4
. NanoLogix Announces Development of Multi-Well, Rapid Diagnostic Test Variant and Exhibits at the American Society for Microbiology General Meeting in San Francisco5
. India In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2017- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture6
. Effective Strategies for Managing Comparator Product Testing, New Webinar Hosted by Xtalks7
. Comprehensive Global Testing Solutions for Novel Hepatitis C Therapeutics, New Webinar Hosted by Xtalks8
. InstantGMP-Lite Electronic Batch Record Software Beta Testing Completed9
. Harvard Wyss Institutes Lung-on-a-Chip wins prize for potentially reducing need for animal testing10
. Testing Positive for Stability & Growth - Research Report on CombiMatrix Corporation, Cepheid, PerkinElmer, Inc., Life Technologies Corp. and Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings11
. Charm Sciences EZ System Accepted for Antibiotic Testing of Raw Milk in the US NCIMS Residue Screening Program