6. Suppes T, Datto C, et al. Effectiveness of the extended release formulation of quetiapine as monotherapy for the treatment of acute bipolar depression [poster]. Presented at the 48th Annual New Clinical Drug Evaluation Meeting; May 27-30, 2008; Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
7. Montgomery S, Asberg M. A New Depression Scale Designed to be Sensitive to Change. Brit. J. Psychiat (1979), 134, 382-9.
8. Cutler A, Datto C, et al. Effectiveness of the extended release formulation of quetiapine as monotherapy for the treatment of acute bipolar mania [poster]. Presented at the 161st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatry Association; May 3-8, 2008; Washington DC, USA.
9. Young E.C, Biggs T et al. A Rating Scale for Mania: Reliability, Validity and Sensitivity. Brit. J. Psychiat. (1978), 133, 429-35.
10. Judd LL, Akiskal HS, Schettler PJ, et al. The Long-term Natural History of the Weekly Symptomatic Status of Bipolar I Disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2002; 59:530-537.
11. Judd LL, Akiskal HS, Schettler PJ, et al. A Prospective Investigation of the Natural History of the Long-term Weekly Symptomatic Status of Bipolar II Disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003; 60:26 -269.
12. Hirschfeld RMA, Lewis L, Vornik LA. Perceptions and Impact of Bipolar Disorder: How Far Have We Really Come? Results of the National Depressive and Manic- Depressive Association 2000 Survey of Individuals With Bipolar Disorder. J Clin Psychiatry. 2003; 64:161- 174.
13. Oquendo MA, Chaudhury SR, Mann JJ. Pharmacotherapy of Suicidal Behavior in Bipolar Disorder. Archives of Suicide Research. 2005; 9(3):237- 250.
14. American Psychiatric Association. Practice Guideline for the
Treatment of Patients With Bipolar Disorder, Second Edition. April 2002.
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved