ST. LOUIS, Sept. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX) announced that it will present at the following investor conferences in September:
Thomas Weisel Partners Healthcare Conference 2009 on September 9, 2009 at 2:40 pm eastern at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA.
Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on September 15, 2009 at 1 pm eastern at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY.
These presentations will also be broadcast via the Internet and can be accessed on the investor relations section of Express Scripts web site at http://www.express-scripts.com RealPlayer or Windows Media Player is needed to listen to the Webcasts and free downloads of these players are available at the Webcast sites. The Webcasts will be archived and available for replay for 14 days.
Express Scripts, Inc. is one of the largest PBM companies in North America, providing PBM services to thousands of client groups, including managed-care organizations, insurance carriers, employers, third-party administrators, public sector, workers' compensation, and union-sponsored benefit plans.
Express Scripts provides integrated PBM services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical- and drug-data analysis services. The Company also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products directly to patients or their physicians, and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services.
Express Scripts is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. More information can be found at http
SOURCE Express Scripts, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Sundia Shortens CRO Shipment Delivery Time with Express Customs Clearance in Shanghai
2. Sundia and 2 Other CRO Companies Granted Express Customs Clearance Privilege in Shanghai
3. DNA2.0 Awarded US Patents for Breakthrough Gene Optimization Technology -- Company's Unique Algorithm Enables Expression Yields up to 50 Times Greater than Competing Approaches
4. Express Scripts to Present at William Blair Growth Stock Conference
5. Genedata Launches Expressionist with Expanded Mass Spectrometry Biomarker Discovery Capabilities
6. SYNTAX substudy shows positive outcomes for left main patients treated with TAXUS(R) Express(2)(R) Stent System
7. Medicago succesfully expresses VLP antigen for A H1N1 strain
8. Express Scripts to Present at the Bank of America and Merrill Lynch 2009 Health Care Conference
9. GenomeQuest, Inc. Announces Digital Gene Expression Solution Within Its Sequence Data Management Platform
10. DNA2.0 Introduces Freedom of Expression With a New Family of Bacterial Expression Vect:ors
11. Lentigen and Expression Therapeutics Sign Hemophilia Co-Development Agreement