DUBLIN, August 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tx3prw/epigenetic_and) have announced the addition of the "Epigenetic and MicroRNA Biomarkers 2013 Market Report" report to their offering.
This market report represents the most up-to-date analysis of the Epigenetic and MicroRNA Biomarkers spaces together with research market data [qualitative and quantitative analysis] characterizing the epigenetics and microRNA research fields.
The epigenetic and microRNA biomarkers fields are co-evolving and have reached a critical point wherein enough signatures have been identified across various different disease classes, most notably in cancer, that some of these signatures/expression patterns can be validated and deployed for use in the clinic. However, these biomarker fields are evolving in parallel with the research marketplace, and therefore the authors have in this market report characterized the research markets for both these fields so as to present a comprehensive analysis that en bloc provides a complete picture of this expanding marketplace.
Key Topics Covered
Epigenetics Research Market Analysis
- Primary Market Survey to Characterize Research Market Trends based on Data Collected from Researchers
- Breakout of Epigenetics Research Activity based on Epigenetic Modifications Studied
- Segmentation of Epigenetics Research Activity based on Disease Classes Studied
- Epigenetics Research Activity in Cancer--Quantitative Segmentation
- Reagent Kits and Products in the Epigenetics Research Field [Details of Products from the Vendors in this Space are Presented and Analyzed]
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved