DUBLIN, August 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tx3prw/epigenetic_and) have announced the addition of the "Epigenetic and MicroRNA Biomarkers 2013 Market Report" report to their offering.
This market report represents the most up-to-date analysis of the Epigenetic and MicroRNA Biomarkers spaces together with research market data [qualitative and quantitative analysis] characterizing the epigenetics and microRNA research fields.
The epigenetic and microRNA biomarkers fields are co-evolving and have reached a critical point wherein enough signatures have been identified across various different disease classes, most notably in cancer, that some of these signatures/expression patterns can be validated and deployed for use in the clinic. However, these biomarker fields are evolving in parallel with the research marketplace, and therefore the authors have in this market report characterized the research markets for both these fields so as to present a comprehensive analysis that en bloc provides a complete picture of this expanding marketplace.
Key Topics Covered
Epigenetics Research Market Analysis
- Primary Market Survey to Characterize Research Market Trends based on Data Collected from Researchers
- Breakout of Epigenetics Research Activity based on Epigenetic Modifications Studied
- Segmentation of Epigenetics Research Activity based on Disease Classes Studied
- Epigenetics Research Activity in Cancer--Quantitative Segmentation
- Reagent Kits and Products in the Epigenetics Research Field [Details of Products from the Vendors in this Space are Presented and Analyzed]
- En masse Analysis of All Epigenetics-focused Publications and Trends from these Data with respect to Potential Epigenetics Biomarkers
- Description of Epigenetic Biomarkers Identified to Date in Various Cancer Classes [Nature of Epigenetic Signature, Potential Role in Prognostics and Diagnostics]
MicroRNA Research Market Analysis
- Primary Market Survey Data Presents a Complete Picture of the microRNA Research Field based on End-User/Researcher Practices
- Methodologies and Market Breakout for Expression Profiling
- Quantitative Breakout of the microRNA Research Market Across the Research Workflow
- Product Vendors and their Quantitative Penetrance in the microRNA Research Markets
MicroRNA Biomarkers Analysis
- Expression Patterns/Signatures of microRNAs in Different Disease States
- Prognostic/Diagnostic Potential of microRNA Expression Patterns
- microRNAs in Biological Fluids as Circulating Biomarkers: List and Significance
Cancer Biomarker Classes
- Traditional Cancer Biomarkers
- Tumor-Suppressor Genes
Companion Diagnostics (CDx)
- Up-to-date List of CDx on the Marketplace
- Partnerships in the CDx Space
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tx3prw/epigenetic_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved