Dr. Chernoff stated, "Working at one of the nation's forty-one NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers, I have made a career in cancer research and treatment with the goal of improving therapies in solid tumors. Among its many differentiating factors, Enteris and its proprietary oral delivery technology platform offer the potential to greatly improve chemotherapy treatments by enabling a number of very effective cytotoxic and targeted agents that currently require IV administration to be delivered orally."
Dr. Danho joins Enteris as one of the foremost leaders in the discovery of peptide-based drugs, peptide mimetics, and conformationally restricted peptides. Most recently the Distinguished Research Leader at Hoffmann-La Roche Inc., Dr. Danho currently serves as a council member of the American Peptide Society and is reviewer for the Journal of Peptide Research, QSAR & Combinatorial Science, as well as for the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry; he is a member of the editorial board of The International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics. During his career, Dr. Danho authored and co-authored more than 250 scientific articles and 21 patents in the field of peptides and has presented and chaired various sections of the American, European and International Peptide Symposia since 1972. Dr. Danho completed his Ph.D. in 1967 at the University of Aachen, Aachen,
SOURCE Enteris BioPharma, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Enteris BioPharma and Nordic BioSciences KeyBioScience Enter Strategic Licensing Agreement to Develop Metabolic Peptides Using Enteris Proprietary Oral Drug Delivery and Manufacturing Platform
2. Enteris BioPharma Initiates Business and Development Activities Targeting Oral Delivery of Peptides and Small Molecule Therapeutics
3. Therapure Biopharma Inc. has Acquired Plasma Protein Purification Technology From Upfront Chromatography A/S
4. PDL BioPharma to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
5. UCLA Venture Capital Fund Selects KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals CEO Keith Leonard for First Annual Entrepreneurial Achievement Award
6. IPO, Earnings & Corporate Developments: Twitter, Vale SA, OCZ Technology Group, Radian Group, Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
7. TransCelerate BioPharma Inc. Launches Second Year Initiatives, Expands Membership and Achieves Milestones for Original Projects
8. Biopharmaceuticals - A Global Market Overview
9. Can-Fite BioPharma to Conduct European Road Show
10. MGB Biopharma to Present at Bio-Europe 2013
11. Sanofi Adopts Genedata Biologics for Integrated Biopharma R&D Process Support