Elsevier is a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services. The company works in partnership with the global science and health communities to publish more than 2,000 journals, including The Lancet and Cell, and close to 20,000 book titles, including major reference works from Mosby and Saunders. Elsevier's online solutions include ScienceDirect, Scopus, SciVal, Reaxys, ClinicalKey and Mosby's Suite, which enhance the productivity of science and health professionals, helping research and health care institutions deliver better outcomes more cost-effectively.
A global business headquartered in Amsterdam, Elsevier employs 7,000 people worldwide. The company is part of Reed Elsevier Group PLC, a world leading provider of professional information solutions. The group employs more than 30,000 people, including more than 15,000 in North America. Reed Elsevier Group PLC is owned equally by two parent companies, Reed Elsevier PLC and Reed Elsevier NV. Their shares are traded on the London, Amsterdam and New York Stock Exchanges using the following ticker symbols: London: REL; Amsterdam: REN; New York'/>"/>
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Elsevier Supports International Crisis Aid Through Pillars of Hope Campaign
2. Elsevier / MEDai Appoints Tom Zajac as New President
3. Elsevier Collaborates with the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.)
4. Elsevier and Federation of Biochemical Societies Launch New Journal: FEBS Open Bio
5. Elsevier Foundation Awards 2011 Grants to Advance Women in Science and Support Libraries in Developing Countries
6. Elsevier Acquires QUOSA, Provider of Life Sciences Content Management and Workflow Productivity Solutions
7. Elsevier Launches Bilingual International Nursing Skill Training and Management Platform: NursingChina.com
8. Leading German Researcher Awarded Elseviers 2011 Tetrahedron Prize
9. Elsevier/Gold Standard Exclusive Publisher of New Predictive Drug Price Type
10. Elsevier Collaborates With Prophecy Healthcare to Enhance Its Staff Development Offerings for Healthcare Organizations
11. Elsevier Launches New Journal: Learning, Culture and Social Interaction