CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ETEX Corporation, an advanced biomaterials company, today announced two presentations at the upcoming Global Technology Community 8th Stem Cell Summit, April 19-20, 2012 at the Hyatt Harborside Hotel in Boston, MA. ETEX will highlight their cell carrier development program in two concurrent tracks: Stem Cell Commercialization & Partnering as well as Stem Cell Research & Regenerative Medicine.
Brian Ennis, President and CEO of ETEX Corporation, will deliver an oral presentation entitled "Orthobiologic Market Dynamics, Vision of the Future" during the Stem Cell Commercialization & Partnering session. Mr. Ennis will highlight key elements of a product lifecycle / replacement technology business model, outlining a new approach to skeletal repair and orthopedic innovation. This approach incorporates the combination of biomaterials and hardware, localized bone treatment with systemic therapy and stem cell delivery.
Dr. David Kaplan, Tufts University and Dr. Jerry Chang, ETEX Corporation scientific team will showcase recent advancements in their Stem Cell Carrier program during the Stem Cell Research & Regenerative Medicine session. The poster & power point presentation is entitled "Calcium Phosphate Combination Biomaterials as Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell (hMSC) Delivery Vehicles for Bone Repair".
Brian Ennis comments, "As a pioneer in growth factor and cell delivery technology, ETEX is excited to participate in this important event. We believe a cell carrier/scaffold is a grossly underestimated critical element for the successful execution of cell therapy in skeletal repair and soft tissue regeneration."
Questions regarding ETEX's participation may be directed to Jerry Chang, PhD.,
SOURCE ETEX Corporation
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Verenium Corporation to Present at Canaccord Adams 28th Annual Global Growth Conference
2. Pharmos Corporation Reports 2008 Second Quarter Results
3. China Bionanometer Industries Corporation Promotes New Product Beauty Look in China
4. Genaera Corporation Announces Second Quarter Financial Results
5. MannKind Corporation Reports Second Quarter Financial Results
6. [video] David Brown, President and CEO of LifeVantage Corporation, Discusses Record Page Views on WallSt.nets 3-Minute Press Show
7. Emerging Growth Equities, Ltd. Initiates Coverage of CombiMatrix Corporation with a BUY Rating and an $18.00 Price Target
8. CEL-SCI CORPORATION Reports Third Quarter 2008 Financial Results
9. Crystal Research Associates, LLC Issues Executive Informational Overview(R) (EIO(R)) on Generex Biotechnology Corporation
10. Mymetics Corporation Important Shareholders Information Conference Call
11. Mymetics Corporation Information to be Available Through Standard & Poors Market Access Program