About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Womens Health Expert GC-Rise Ties up with Georgetown MBA Team to Tap M&A Potential and Growth Strategy
2. Karyopharm Therapeutics Announces Oral Presentation at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) on the use of Selective Inhibitors of Nuclear Export (SINE) CRM1 Antagonists in preclinical models of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
3. Kinase Inhibitors: Global Markets -- Focus on the U.S.
4. Karyopharm Therapeutics announces the Publication of Two Preclinical Studies on the Activity of Selective Inhibitors of Nuclear Export (SINE) in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia (AML)
5. Arthritis Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Novel Oral JAK Inhibitors and Biologic Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARD) Will Drive Continued Growth Across Key Indications
6. Karyopharm Therapeutics Announces Multiple Presentations on Selective Inhibitors of Nuclear Export (SINE) in Solid and Hematologic Malignancy Models and Spontaneous Canine Cancers at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Meeting