NEW YORK, April 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Susan Weinschenk is Chief of Technical Staff and Services of Human Factors International (HFI), a global leader of user experience design services. Dr. Weinschenk recently released her latest book Neuro Web Design: What makes them click? Colleagues, usability professionals, IT executives, marketers and BtoB decision makers immediately took note. Accolades about her book and her recent appearances have been blogged, posted, bookmarked, Tweeted, published and critiqued on media venues and social networks around the world. Neuro Web Design applies research on motivation, decision-making, and neuroscience to the design of Web sites, and is highly related to PET design(TM), HFI's proprietary new approach to web design. PET design builds on a foundation of usability, but goes beyond what users "can do" in a digital environment by optimizing the values of Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust, and ultimately influencing what they will do behaviorally on a Web site. In short, PET design helps companies achieve their online business objectives.
WHO: Dr. Susan Weinschenk, CTTS of Human Factors International, Inc.
WHAT: Speaking Engagements at: Persuasive Technologies 2009 Conference
WHEN: Sunday, April 26, 2009 1:00 - 4:00pm PDT (US); Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:30 - 12:30pm PDT (US)
WHERE: Peter Drucker School of Management, Claremont, CA; Grand Hyatt, San Francisco, CA
Also visit Dr. Weinschenk's blog at '/>"/>
SOURCE Human Factors International
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. SenesTech, Inc. Appoints Susan Airhart to Board of Directors
2. BioStorage Technologies Partners with Susan G. Komen for the Cure(R) Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center in Breast Cancer Research Initiative
3. Abt Bio-Pharma Solutions, Inc. Names Nandini Hadker as Executive Director, Succeeding Susan Windham-Bannister
4. FDAs Chief of Staff, Susan Winckler and Peter Thonis, Chief Communications
5. Susan G. Komen for the Cure(R) Announces Largest Grants Slate Ever: $100 Million to Speed Delivery of Breast Cancer Discoveries, Cures
6. Susan G. Komen for the Cure Announces Recipients of 2007 Komen Brinker Award for Scientific Distinction
7. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Michael P. Tarnok as Interim Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
8. Mpex Pharmaceuticals Names Mark Wiggins Chief Business Officer
9. Healthplace America Engages Robert A. Yungk to Provide Services as Chief Strategy Officer
10. Dr. Roddy Carter Named President and Chief Executive Officer of WellGen, Inc.
11. Yongye Biotechnology Appoints New Chief Financial Officer